Sign in to follow this  
olster

Kieron Richardson

Bit disapointed to see he went to west brom on loan yesterday.I guess the Robson-man utd link won the day

Would of been good to see someone of his quality down on the left for us.

As Led Zeppelin once wrote: The Song Remains the Same. It seems that despite dumping Megson they still haven''t managed to get out of the habit of following our scouts around and putting their name to all our ''targets'' Trouble is, that out of Hulse, O''Connor, Huckerby and Scimeca only Huckerby has been any good....I wonder why!

You''re right of course, the Robson- Man U connection swayed the outcome though I''m not sure what role a wide mid-fielder has in a team that plays down the middle, the only tactic evident seems to be to muscle their way past the opposition and unless Richardson is 6''4" and missing half his teeth his not really going to fit in.

Frankly I''m happy with our latest aquisition, bags of experience, especially at getting out of the s**t at the end of the season. Scores goals, has a good work ethic, a real team player and, most importantly, won''t upset the dressing room.

I would have agreed with you two days ago, but i think we have a better signing in Stuart, with his vast experience. I''m disappointed we didn''t get a defender on loan though

What annoys me is, Wenger saying he won''t let anyone go out on loan when Bentley got injured and then loans Pennant to Brum!!

totally agree

Stuart has experience and will also be of great use defending at set peices which have been a problem for us recently. Richardson would run around the box like headless chicken wondering who he should mark.

From what I have seen of Richardson, I am not upset he is not here.  He looks good but very rarely produces an end product.

As for Pennant, could you really see Worthy taking a player with his playboy lifestyle? 

Also we have our own young players who I would rather see playing than us giving experience to another clubs young players.

I guess time will tell how good he is ? you can''t really say many of the man utd youngsters get much of the chance with people like keane,scholes, giggs and ronaldo in midfield anyway