Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

My Match report for Portsmouth is on www.dh6.co.uk

Hi all, my match report for Portsmouth is now on www.dh6.co.uk, have a look tell me if you agree or disagree ?

http://www.dh6.co.uk/s14a1n83p1/Norwich-City-v-Portsmouth.html

I couldn''t go to the game so find yours and Ricardo''s match reports invaluable[Y]

One thing that struck me as I read this was when I got to the bit that Fox was MOM I realised I hadn''t read his name anywhere else in this report. Did he get MOM for doing little wrong rather than notable contributions?

Hucks,

Great match report thanks [:)] Any idea whats going on with your mate Adam, I know you thought he would be involved in the scum game but no news of him yet?

CA

You''re right should have scored in first half when it was one way traffic....missing Drury, that is the missing link......must learn to be more ruthless, this was Hull revisted, but only worse!!!

need Ads back asap, Lapps done a good job, but he''s not a left back, i still think we are missing something going forward, Nugent has a little bit of pace and it Destroyed us, we lack that, but destructive pace costs money!

[quote user="hucks"]need Ads back asap, Lapps done a good job, but he''s not a left back, i still think we are missing something going forward, Nugent has a little bit of pace and it Destroyed us, we lack that, but destructive pace costs money![/quote]The sooner the time machine is invented, and we can get you in it and take you back 5 seasons, the better!No chance you can neck a few painkillers and turn out for a game or two?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="hucks"]need Ads back asap, Lapps done a good job, but he''s not a left back, i still think we are missing something going forward, Nugent has a little bit of pace and it Destroyed us, we lack that, but destructive pace costs money![/quote]

The sooner the time machine is invented, and we can get you in it and take you back 5 seasons, the better!

No chance you can neck a few painkillers and turn out for a game or two?
[/quote]

''We still lack a bit of real quality in the final 3rd, Nugent was relatively quiet but 3 or 4 bits of magic won Pompey the game, have we got anybody in our squad that could have done the same?''

We did have, but sadly as Morty has pointed out you are no longer playing.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I couldn''t go to the game so find yours and Ricardo''s match reports invaluable[Y]

One thing that struck me as I read this was when I got to the bit that Fox was MOM I realised I hadn''t read his name anywhere else in this report. Did he get MOM for doing little wrong rather than notable contributions?

[/quote]whilst i wont disagree with hucks as a former pro, he sees things far differently from any of us of course.. from my position in the community stand if David fox was man of the match then im a china man! He went missing 2nd half!Andrew Crofts on the other hand... now he was deserving of the accolade!

my main gripe was the substitutions were far too late

Jackson doesn''t impress me at all and Oli deserved more match time. If Oli and McNamee had been brought on much earlier we could have put them on the backfoot.

As for Korey he''s a grafter but was hardly going to change the game.

I thought Russell Martin''s crossing was poor and if only we could score from a corner!

As for MotM had to be Chris Martin for me.

the main thing we did well on Saturday was keep the ball, Fox kept us ticking over, we were in control of game without really creating anything in second half not sure that''s part of his game, it''s up to other players in team to do that!