In fact it looks so bright
I feel as if they probably sing this song for me
And if I had a drum, I''d have to bang it
To add a sort o'' rumpty tumpty touch
But since I left me drummer at home
I simply have to say :

Thank you very, very, very much
Thank you very, very, very much

.....bringing the ''Delia Brand'' to Carrow Road.

If you hadn''t shown any interest in our ickle football club our Dearest Darlin'' Delia, we would then have had to book and travel to some ickle bijou restaurant in Stowmarket High Street - to sample your utterly delightful and simple cuisine.....

Now? Well, we''re spoilt for choice aren''t we in the stadium.....Do you also do the breakfasts in the Holiday Inn as well? 

How about setting up a burger-van on the A11? It would be uber popular and HGVs and Coaches would have to be banned!....Unless the lay-by was the size of South Mimms car-park.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS OUR DELIA......and Thank-You....xxx

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="DOGGER"]Glenn Roeder!!![/quote]

and Bryan Gunn, TWICE! To make a mistake is forgivable, to make it twice is incompetence.
[/quote]

Surely, if you believe that Crafty, what''s even worse is continuing to hand your money over to those you feel are incompetent. On a rating scale surely that ranks as stupid. 

[/quote]

A typical response from the self-righteous one. As a fan of Norwich City FC I will support them whatever happens, at whatever level and whoever is in control of the club at any given time. That doesn''t mean that I will agree with everything that the controlling interests of the club do. Nor will I be cowered by the Delia brown nosers of this board into not expressing my opinions when I feel appropriate.
[/quote]

Your first point is fair enough Crafty. It''s the second one I don''t understand. Why do you feel now is the appropriate time given both the good things going on at the club currently and the Christmas season?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="DOGGER"]Glenn Roeder!!![/quote]and Bryan Gunn, TWICE! To make a mistake is forgivable, to make it twice is incompetence. [/quote]

Surely, if you believe that Crafty, what''s even worse is continuing to hand your money over to those you feel are incompetent. On a rating scale surely that ranks as stupid. 

[/quote]A typical response from the self-righteous one. As a fan of Norwich City FC I will support them whatever happens, at whatever level and whoever is in control of the club at any given time. That doesn''t mean that I will agree with everything that the controlling interests of the club do. Nor will I be cowered by the Delia brown nosers of this board into not expressing my opinions when I feel appropriate. [/quote]

Your first point is fair enough Crafty. It''s the second one I don''t understand. Why do you feel now is the appropriate time given both the good things going on at the club currently and the Christmas season?

[/quote]

I was merely offering an opinion on a thread that is an appropriate one

to do so. Let me be clear, I do not dislike Delia as an owner (along

with MWJ) and do recognise that they have put money into the club. Delia

did not save the club, Geoffrey Watling did that before selling his

shares to Delia and MWJ. However Delia has been a liability in terms of

the running of the club. Prior to the Lambert era we were mainly an

underperforming Championsip club with managers that repeatedly failed to

come up to scratch. Of course there was the oasis of the Worthington

era and Delia can be given credit for getting that appointment right although I suspect that it was more a case of being bound to get one appointment right by shear chance if you make enough of them. My reasoning for this is the return to abject performers on the whole since Worthy until Lambert. I hope that what has happened is that Delia and MWJ have finally recognised that they know little about running a modern football club successfully and so appointed in McNally and Bowkett people who do and have returned to essentially being fans with a privelidged position by virtue of their ownership. If this is the case then good for them and I hope they enjoy the ride hereon in.

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="DOGGER"]Glenn Roeder!!![/quote]and Bryan Gunn, TWICE! To make a mistake is forgivable, to make it twice is incompetence. [/quote]

[/quote]A typical response from the self-righteous one. As a fan of Norwich City FC I will support them whatever happens, at whatever level and whoever is in control of the club at any given time. That doesn''t mean that I will agree with everything that the controlling interests of the club do. Nor will I be cowered by the Delia brown nosers of this board into not expressing my opinions when I feel appropriate. [/quote]

[/quote]

shares to Delia and MWJ.
However Delia has been a liability in terms of

era and Delia can be given credit for getting that appointment right although I suspect that it was more a case of being bound to get one appointment right by shear chance if you make enough of them. My reasoning for this is the return to abject performers on the whole since Worthy until Lambert. I hope that what has happened is that Delia and MWJ have finally recognised that they know little about running a modern football club successfully and so appointed in McNally and Bowkett people who do and have returned to essentially being fans with a privelidged position by virtue of their ownership. If this is the case then good for them and I hope they enjoy the ride hereon in.

[/quote]And what if Delia and MWJ hadn''t bought them from Watling - what then?  Watling may have saved us the first time, but I don''t believe he had a string of potential buyers lined up.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Thank you for the days

Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me

I''m thinking of the days

I won''t forget a single day believe me

[/quote]What a beautiful song that is.  I think I''d like that at my funeral.[/quote]Can I ask to which angle you are coming from?  Are you thanking others for your enriching your life or  Thanking yourself for making everybody else''s life more enriched?[:)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

shares to Delia and MWJ.
However Delia has been a liability in terms of

[/quote]And what if Delia and MWJ hadn''t bought them from Watling - what then?  Watling may have saved us the first time, but I don''t believe he had a string of potential buyers lined up.[/quote]Mr watling would have retained his shares and no doubt look or another person to sell them too. My point is that he had already saved the club and selling or not selling his shares was an entirely separate matter.

Of course you are spot on Crafty.

You are also, I think, the first one to mention our leader Mr Bowkett, who begat McNulty who begat Lambert........

[quote user="First Wizard"]

One night in Gt Yarmouth, it opened my eyes!

It showed me just how two faced you really are. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/terrified-026.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]Yeah, cos that''s something no one could ever accuse you of being....

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

It showed me just how two faced you really are. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/terrified-026.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]

Yeah, cos that''s something no one could ever accuse you of being....

[/quote]

Just stick you head up your arse herb, whistle Dixi and fu*k off!

Apart from a half dozen brilliant posters on here, this message board is a bad joke, as are the gutless wonders who use it, good riddence to you all. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Unhappy/unhappy-089.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Yeah, cos that''s something no one could ever accuse you of being....

[/quote]

Apart from a half dozen brilliant posters on here, this message board is a bad joke, as are the gutless wonders who use it, good riddence to you all. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Unhappy/unhappy-089.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]You''re not in a position to get all high-and-mighty on this forum.Sorry Wiz, but you''re way, way down the pecking order and if this is another one of your ''i''m leaving to go cry on another football forum and say how mean and nasty the pinkun lot are'' then good riddance to you too.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Yeah, cos that''s something no one could ever accuse you of being....

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re not in a position to get all high-and-mighty on this forum.

Sorry Wiz, but you''re way, way down the pecking order and if this is another one of your ''i''m leaving to go cry on another football forum and say how mean and nasty the pinkun lot are'' then good riddance to you too.
[/quote]

Whoah there fella, I''m not going anywhere!

I was only stating how I feel, it wasn''t a farewell message by any means, yes, I certainly meant good riddence to the ''gutless wonders'' and this message board is a joke, as most have said so, the tech is total crap at times.

But, I believe there are some good posters still left who are worth reading, and no, you''re not on that list imho.

God rest you merry City fans

Let no loss you dismay

Remember how it used to be

When we could STAND and say

Come on you lovely yellows

Give us a goal we pray

And it’s tidings of increases to pay

Increases to pay

And it’s tidings of increases to pay.