Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me

I''m thinking of the days

I won''t forget a single day believe me

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Thank you for the days

[/quote]What a beautiful song that is.  I think I''d like that at my funeral.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Whenever I hear that song Mr C, I always cry because of what it reminds me of. Very poignant lyrics indeed.[/quote]Yes, there''s something about sad lyrics set to happy music that really nails it... probably why I like The Smiths so much.

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="DOGGER"]Glenn Roeder!!![/quote]

and Bryan Gunn, TWICE! To make a mistake is forgivable, to make it twice is incompetence.
[/quote]

Surely, if you believe that Crafty, what''s even worse is continuing to hand your money over to those you feel are incompetent. On a rating scale surely that ranks as stupid. 

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="DOGGER"]Glenn Roeder!!![/quote]and Bryan Gunn, TWICE! To make a mistake is forgivable, to make it twice is incompetence. [/quote][|-)]

[quote user="crafty canary"]

[quote user="DOGGER"]Glenn Roeder!!!

[/quote]and Bryan Gunn, TWICE! To make a mistake is forgivable, to make it twice is incompetence.

[/quote]Here''s an idea Crafty. Why not make that the subject of your next NCISA article? Can''t have the sozzled trout getting off that lightly can we? [:^)]

One night in Gt Yarmouth, it opened my eyes!

It showed me just how two faced you really are. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/terrified-026.gif[/IMG]

Roeder/gunn...mistakes that shethe first  has more than put right! ...getting rid of her beloved pet poodle lap dog,Doomcaster,was the  1st major step towards forgiveness,then Mcnally,in turn Lambert,in turn THIS TEAM! :)

The song that gets me is the song played at the end of the 2nd leg against wolves,Handbags and gladrags(the best ver,not the crp rod stewert one!)..and watching all those tears flood...priceless!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

One night in Gt Yarmouth, it opened my eyes!

[/quote]

I had a night out in Tiffany''s Great Yarmouth once.  That was an eye opener...

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Thank you for the days

[/quote]R I P Kirsty Macoll. very sad what happened to her, and in front of her children too

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="DOGGER"]Glenn Roeder!!![/quote]and Bryan Gunn, TWICE! To make a mistake is forgivable, to make it twice is incompetence. [/quote]

Surely, if you believe that Crafty, what''s even worse is continuing to hand your money over to those you feel are incompetent. On a rating scale surely that ranks as stupid. 

[/quote]A typical response from the self-righteous one. As a fan of Norwich City FC I will support them whatever happens, at whatever level and whoever is in control of the club at any given time. That doesn''t mean that I will agree with everything that the controlling interests of the club do. Nor will I be cowered by the Delia brown nosers of this board into not expressing my opinions when I feel appropriate.