Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Germany for me this week please and i''ll have.....

Bayern v St. Pauli....home win.

Good luck Hughsey and all my fellow pups.[Y]

Good Luck Hughsey!I really fancy Blackpool to beat Stoke away this week, although I see that contradicts what gregt thinks! However, betting on Blackpool games this season seems a bit silly to me as they are really unpredictable.So my Nap this week is CHARLTON v Walsall - HOME WIN on sunday.Leedscanary

Right, its time. Thanks for all your picks, sorry if yours wasn''t chosen. It was a difficult choice but here goes...

AA Gent v Charleroi - Home Win (Gingerpele, Cosmic Twin)

Borussia Dortmund v Werder Bremen - Home Win (Herman, Muddy Funster, Jimbo Jetset)

Real Betis v Cordoba - Home Win (Diesel Doris)

Inter Milan v Cesena - Home Win (First Wazzock)

Real Zaragoza v Real Madrid - Away Win (Yankee Canary, Mandie Moo, Charlie Farlie, Scooby)

Charlton v Walsall - Home Win (ChelleCity, Mr Chops, Jellytot, Kathy)

There you go then...now its fingers crossed. Thanks again everyone for your help.

Real Madrid to beat Real Sociedad for me too.

Good luck Hughes and all other PUP''s

Thank you for a great set of selections Hughesy. I reckon we will have an exciting weekend watching for these results. I say it every week but the effort you PUPs go to each week makes me so proud to be part of these threads. I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here[Y]

Hughesy....

I also didn''t realise until just now but Inter Milan are not playing domestic fixtures this weekend. They are in the UAE playing in the FIFA Club World Cup. Yes Blatter has managed to put a spoke in the Free Bet[:@]

So Inter V Cesena is not being played. If you get to see this before 11 in the morning I can take a replacement. Otherwise we will have to go with five.

OK, thanks Nutty. In that case I''ll replace Inter with

Roma v Bari - Home Win

Hopefully I''ve done this in time!!!

Sorry I''m late this week Nutty and Hughesy, I''ll make it short and sweet:Real Madrid to beat Real ZaragozaGood luck Hughesy and all you Pups.

[quote user="Hughesy"]OK, thanks Nutty. In that case I''ll replace Inter with Roma v Bari - Home Win Hopefully I''ve done this in time!!![/quote]

Thanks Hughesy, that''s great. Even FIFA can''t mess up the free bet for our wonderful pack of PUPs! I''ll be back in a bit with the odds.

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Hughesy and Billy Dixon we have...

1/2

Real Betis

5:00 Sat

8/13

Borrussia Dortmund

5:30 Sat

2/7

AA Gent

7:00 Sat

4/9

Charlton

2:00 Sun

2/5

AS Roma

2:00 Sun

2/7

Real Madrid

6:00 Sun

Which will win for the Academy £71.00p. I ran the same bet through Boyle and the return would only be £53.05. So that just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted. So now it’s "game on" and Hughesy’s timings couldn’t be better. We can concentrate on the City game this afternoon because the Free Bet doesn’t start until this evening. Three games today and three tomorrow should make for a very exciting weekend for us PUPs.

Good luck everyone......[:)]......

Half way there Hughesy[Y]

Two games this afternoon so fingers crossed. Then Real Madrid are live on Sky this evening.

Come on Charlton, Roma and Real Madrid!!!!!!!!

nutty, just seen that my Lebanese game has been postponed.[st] Could I switch to Tunisia, please? Etoile[*] Sahel to beat Zarzis, which starts a bit later this afternoon. Cheers.