Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Camera in the snakepit...

Hi does anyone know what the camera was for in the snakepit on Saturday??

I know the man in the second half was recording us singing but what was the camera for?

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]Hi does anyone know what the camera was for in the snakepit on Saturday?? I know the man in the second half was recording us singing but what was the camera for?[/quote]

X factor auditions?[:D]

You can become the equivalent of WAGNER!

[quote user="morty"]It was plod, you''re all going to jail for having fun.

[:)]
[/quote]

TV are doing a This is your life on Kathy.

Secret filming etc.

So DON''T tell her.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"]It was plod, you''re all going to jail for having fun.[:)][/quote]

TV are doing a This is your life on Kathy.

Secret filming etc.

So DON''T tell her.

[/quote]Mums the word mate.*Taps nose*

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]Hi does anyone know what the camera was for in the snakepit on Saturday?? I know the man in the second half was recording us singing but what was the camera for?[/quote]

They were recording for ''''you''ve been framed'''' [:)]

[quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]Why wouldnt they select the snakepit? [/quote]because he sits in the directors box....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]Why wouldnt they select the snakepit? [/quote]

because he sits in the directors box....
[/quote]

The cameras were following him around all day & they wanted some footage of the crowd!

Sorry was that sentence not clear enough for you the first time around??

[quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]Why wouldnt they select the snakepit? [/quote]because he sits in the directors box....[/quote]

The cameras were following him around all day & they wanted some footage of the crowd!

[/quote]theres a crowd in the directors box...

Well I can assure you the camera man in the snake pit was the very same camera man who was following Stephen Fry around, cause he spoke to me several times....after the game they came into yellows to talk to/interveiw fans etc....so it had nothing what so ever to do with the letter sent out by the club!!!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]Why wouldnt they select the snakepit? [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

theres a crowd in the directors box...
[/quote]

Hardly the same though is it....

Snakepit = singing, standing, cheering & fans generally having a good time!

Directors box = blankets, prawn sandwiches & no atmosphere!

[quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

theres a crowd in the directors box...
[/quote]

Hardly the same though is it....

Snakepit = singing, standing, cheering & fans generally having a good time!

Directors box = blankets, prawn sandwiches & no atmosphere!

[/quote]

You have obviously never been in the directors box!

There is one woman in there who should have been banned for drunkenly running on the pitch.

One or two who have been shown the door and thrown out

Snakepit has NOTHING on the directors box

Are you trying to say you were a tad shy Mrs.G? I thought you usually had no problem performing in front of a camera[;)]

[quote user="Kathy"]You mean they werent after me at all?[/quote]

Nope,Last of The Summer Wine is no longer being recorded.[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Are you trying to say you were a tad shy Mrs.G? I thought you usually had no problem performing in front of a camera[;)]

[/quote]

Oi oi Mr T, think you have the wrong lass there, you know me too well

[quote user="Team Totty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Oi oi Mr T, think you have the wrong lass there, you know me too well
[/quote]

Mrs.G yes indeed there only is one Lass and i see to avoid confusion anymore you have changed your name.[:)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Team Totty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Oi oi Mr T, think you have the wrong lass there, you know me too well [/quote]

Mrs.G yes indeed there only is one Lass and i see to avoid confusion anymore you have changed your name.[:)]

[/quote]I have changed my name and picture just for you Mr T as i see at your age and being the ''serial shagger'' that you are you are getting confused! lol lets hope you dont keep confusing me with these old dawgs! x