Sign in to follow this  
Viva_Marc_Libbra

Norfolk Senior Cup- Fakenham

How many of us are making the game this evening? I''m half tempted, having heard that a few players are involved, Askou, Smith, Whitbread amongst others? However I''m not sure if this should be taken with a pinch of salt, as would Lambert be willing to let even fringe players go to a competitive game against a Fakenham side who will be well up for it.

i work for someone who plays for north Walsham, they lost in the last minute to Fakenham.. he is gutted as he could have been at Carrow Road tonight

The club should try and blag this as the game Barnett is ''suspended'' for...

It is technically a Norwich City match after all, and players can be forced out of other competitions by picking up suspensions in the league...

Worth a try!?!

[quote user="CanaryJames"]The club should try and blag this as the game Barnett is ''suspended'' for...

It is technically a Norwich City match after all, and players can be forced out of other competitions by picking up suspensions in the league...

Worth a try!?![/quote]

It''s Norwich City XI, rather than Norwich City so no go I''m afraid

[quote user="Pissed As A Mattress"]Pete. How can I stop the above from happening when I quote someone?[/quote]It works if you use Firefox but it won''t quote you properly as it doesn''t accept $$ in quote blocks.