Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

Please register your vote in the Ipswich Poll

It''s a no from me

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town/itfc_pressure_mounts_is_it_the_exit_factor_for_keano_1_751503

[quote user="Kathy"]''Navigation to the web page you requested is cancelled''

They''ve sussed us, troops.[/quote]I think they actually know what the answer is anyway.[:D]

[quote user="Adam_2010"]Didn''t suss me but Double Agent Keano''s on a hitlist:

Reader poll

Do you want Roy Keane out of Ipswich Town?

Yes76 %

No24 %[/quote]His mission is critical and he is expendable, we''re not pulling him out.

I put a few quid on Keane to be next manager to leave in championship last week.

Now it looks like Gary Speed will be as he''s going to be Wales boss.

Never mind though didn''t lose much and he''s still in a job at moment - so probably an all round winner!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I put a few quid on Keane to be next manager to leave in championship last week. Now it looks like Gary Speed will be as he''s going to be Wales boss. Never mind though didn''t lose much and he''s still in a job at moment - so probably an all round winner![/quote]

Just set up in there with my suffolk post code and had to leave a glowing comment for Keano, hope it stays on

I will have another go.

BTW just been told (in all seriousness, not a joke) the binners are going to throw plastic forks onto the pitch at the next home game.

F**k Off Roy Keane

[quote user="Kathy"]I will have another go.

BTW just been told (in all seriousness, not a joke) the binners are going to throw plastic forks onto the pitch at the next home game.

F**k Off Roy Keane[/quote]

What! ... and have nothing left for xmas dinner

I know Spanish clubs wave the white tissue thing to express their displeasure but Plastic Forks that will make them even more of a laughing stock than they already were.

[quote user="Nolly"]i''ve added my vote whilst at work, will do so again at home later :)[/quote]

Yes come on folks he depends on our support, think of his poor family if he gets the sack this side of Christmas. 

I''ve voted and so has this character.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/ipsquit2.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Just been reading the comments on bottom of twtd page after voting naturally. Native ponyman : Is that someone off here?[/quote]

Do you mean me ?

Just voted in this. While I was on there I thought I''d check out the ''opinions'' tab as being an Archant site, I expected it to be be similar to this. Apart from the fact there is no message board which I already knew the columnists/bloggers seem to have abandoned ship. The most up to date one I could find was September 23rd entitled ''The  treble''s still on''!!!

"....the binners are going to throw plastic forks"

I would have thought that ''pitch'' forks might be a bit more in keeping at poorman road

The irony is most plastic forks are white, so if it snows and the game goes ahead the forks will blend in with the snow and no one will notice.

I suggest someone changes the message for them so the forks are cream, blue or yellow. I would hate them to think their protest was in vain. It would look rather pathetic if that was the case.