Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Hucks meets Canary legend Darren Eadie

Another interesting one to come-and a player that, like Hucks, got people on their feet and caused a ripple of excitement amongst the crowd.

Lovely bloke, sold against his wishes-"if you don''t go, the club goes under". Looking forward to this one.

Brilliant idea, aboslute legend of a player- my favourite City player as a kid, looking forward to the questions, cheers Hucks

Hucks, firstly thanks for your time at NCFC, truly were exciting to watch and you''ll be remembered as a legend here forever. now arse licking aside, i have quite a weird question and not expecting any help, but i guess if u dont ask never get anywhere.i study law up at Leeds uni and been hoping when i finish to go into sports agency/player representation. Its real difficult to find a firm to gain some experience with though, so just wondering if there''s a firm that deals with a few of the Norwich players that you know of, or whether most players have individual agents? Any help would be much appreciated, but not expected, cheers!

I saw Darren Eadie coming out of that fancy new clothes shop opposite Jarrolds just yesterday [:D]

I''d like you to ask just how far does Darren think he could have gone in the game were it not for the injuries. I can remember the time he was called up for England (think it was for ''Le Tournoi (sp?) where Roberto Carlos scored ''that'' free kick) but had to pull out due to injury. At that time he looked as if he had a fantastic career in front of him. At a time when England routinely struggled to find left sided midfielders to offer them any balance I think he could have won a fair few caps.

In a way I guess the early part of his career was very similar to yours. Both highly rated youngsters who were quick and had big money moves that didn''t really work out. It''s just a shame that Darren couldn''t end his career the way that you did by finding a club (and a city) where he was happy and loved by the fans but instead was forced to quit due to injury.

D is the first name of choice for NCFC crowd pleasers e.g. Darren E, Darren H and Dale G.  And of course Dai Roberts.  But not Dean Coney! 

[quote user="pete"]D is the first name of choice for NCFC crowd pleasers e.g. Darren E, Darren H and Dale G.  And of course Dai Roberts.  But not Dean Coney! [/quote]

You''ve missed out Darren Beckford!

Question for Darren -

To make your senior footballing debut against Vitesse Arnhem in the UEFA Cup, must have been a massive occasion for you and the Eadie household.  It''s the stuff of boyhood dreams!  How did you feel at the time, and what (if anything) stood out most about the occasion?