Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Wes leaves?

Wes to West Brom has been a theory for quite a while nowI wouldnt be surprised if I am honest, I think we have much more important players in our team than Wes though.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]Just heard Wes maybe leaving the club going to west brom, and we maybe getting james beattie... hope thats not true as Wes is massive for us :([/quote]

Heard? Where?

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]yes but you have go to admit he is brill. he seems to get out of many sticky situations, on a good day x[/quote]never denied his class !

I have heard from a very reliable source that he''s already signed his new deal til 2014. Just hasn''t been announced yet.

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]through a friend that keeps up with all the gossip true or not true, but as said before it could be quite possible[/quote]

Shakes head...2+2 = 4 not 22. It could be true that Maradona is going to be Blackburn''s next Manager or that Aliens exist...

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]through a friend that keeps up with all the gossip true or not true, but as said before it could be quite possible[/quote]

Shakes head...2+2 = 4 not 22. It could be true that Maradona is going to be Blackburn''s next Manager or that Aliens exist...

[/quote]

You''re being silly now. Of course aliens exist.

Some people on here wear bigger blinkers than my ponies, Wes isn''t going anywhere, He has had a new contract offer, with a deal till 13

i trust Lambert and if wes leaves then  he will have someone as good as, if not better, lined up to come in. it would be a case of "wes who?" in a matter of weeks im sure.

Can''t believe this is being discussed again just because snakepit lass heard it from her "friend who keeps up with the gossip".

Something a bit more substantial please...

If Wes left, Lansbury goes back to Arsenal and Surman struggles to return from injury again, our attacking midfield doesnt look quite so threatening. In Lambert i trust and thats why i cant believe this can be at all true. He brings a touch of class to the team that Lambert wouldnt want to lose. The only way this could be true is if, and only if Wes wants to leave - which again there''s been no hint of. He looks as happy playing for City as ive seen him, and why not? playing under a manager that has really utilised his skills and transformed his game, loved by the fans (though not as much as i think he deserves, Doc was a better player last season apparently!) and in a team with ambition and playing well.I can see West Brom being interested as he would fit into their team and way of playing, and having stating his intention of getting back into the rep ireland squad would probably see a move to a prem club as a way of getting noticed - but would he cement a place in their team? would a prem club shape their team around his style of play? and if not would he shine as much on the wing or another position?Hoolahan was happy to drop down a league with us and with Gunn in charge, i hope he wouldnt now want to leave with a top manager in charge and being part of a team finally looking on the up.