Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Delia Smith....

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"]

He seems to have gone missing Tilly. I''m getting very concerned now, first it was Tangy and now Beauseant! Is the committee being knocked off one at a time? [:^)] I hope they''re all right! [U]

[/quote]

Could this be the result of a coups d''état....

[/quote]Seems there''s a cunning plot afoot to bump off the whole committee. Someone had better warn the Butler.....I''d miss him and his jokes! [:D][/quote]

I wonder if it''s the result of an uprising by ex committe members... Lapp, do you think any of the former officers are revolting[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"]

He seems to have gone missing Tilly. I''m getting very concerned now, first it was Tangy and now Beauseant! Is the committee being knocked off one at a time? [:^)] I hope they''re all right! [U]

[/quote]

[/quote]Seems there''s a cunning plot afoot to bump off the whole committee. Someone had better warn the Butler.....I''d miss him and his jokes! [:D][/quote]

I wonder if it''s the result of an uprising by ex committe members... Lapp, do you think any of the former officers are revolting[:^)]

[/quote]

Hmm! I''m not too keen on those fanny maggots...........

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought there were many occasions on this forum when Mr. Tilson was revolting. [:D]

[:D][quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Muhahahaha, all part of my plot for NCISA domination (Sits in big leather chair stroking a pussy).

Soon when I am in charge I shall have the power to, errrrrr, appear on Anglia news and be badgered by the Edwards clan.

[/quote]

The thought of you in a leather chair stroking a pussy is one image too far Morty[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][:D][quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Seems there''s a cunning plot afoot to bump off the whole committee. Someone had better warn the Butler.....I''d miss him and his jokes! [:D][/quote]Muhahahaha, all part of my plot for NCISA domination (Sits in big leather chair stroking a pussy).Soon when I am in charge I shall have the power to, errrrrr, appear on Anglia news and be badgered by the Edwards clan.

[/quote]

The thought of you in a leather chair stroking a pussy is one image too far Morty[:D]

[/quote]I actually do have a leather chair and.......actually, no, best left.[:D]

From Delia Smiths Cheat Recipe-

Take cracked Nuts and put into a pink mixing bowl.

Add two heaped wooden spoons of self rising angst.

A large portion of syrup of figs or exlax

And STIR until you think you are getting a rise.

Place in a warm oven stirring regularly and hope all turns out well

If you dont get it to rise try different ingredients but the main aim is to keep trying no matter what the outcome.

Remember the addage " The lack of proof for the pudding is in the reheating"[:D]

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I''d be interested to know what the NCISA standpoint is regarding Delia following the recent changes..[/quote]

Bumped for The Butler.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I''d be interested to know what the NCISA standpoint is regarding Delia following the recent changes..[/quote]

Bumped for The Butler.

[/quote]

As non members, if I give you an answer will you join?

I won''t at the moment but never say never. I was taken aback last week when, if I understood correctly, it was said NCISA is no longer a pressure group. If you''re now a supporters club that would go a lot further to persuading me to join than any answer you may give here.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I won''t at the moment but never say never. I was taken aback last week when, if I understood correctly, it was said NCISA is no longer a pressure group. If you''re now a supporters club that would go a lot further to persuading me to join than any answer you may give here.

[/quote]

Do you think then that a supporters club should have no input to the club it supports?

What I think is that a supporters club shouldn''t stop supporting the club during hard times.

After all the supporters don''t.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Apart from the odd moment, I still have utter contempt for her.[/quote]

I, for one, am pleased that you refrained from telling us what occurs in those "odd moments" Wizard.