Sign in to follow this  
ross welsh

David Nugent... Hull coach... yawn yawn...

it was me winding up the hull coach, myself again winding up nugent... and throwing the ball back which landed nicely on Hermann Hreidarsson''s head , if u dont like it go sit over in the family stand or something (26mjw) football is all about the banter. he could have easily been booked... time wasting... winding the fans up2 ... he loved the banter b4 the game 2... going on how he has money etc etc... next will be richard wright when he warms up next home game lol

Could some kindly soul please translate master welsh''s scribble ?

It appears to be a collection of random words with a few numbers thrown in

is he from suffolk by any chance ?

Oh we have a funny one on the message board tonight... no not from suffolk! Lower barclay, block c, row c seat 60 come say that to my face!

"Oh we have a funny one on the message board tonight... no not from suffolk! Lower barclay, block c, row c seat 60 come say that to my face! "

tonight eh ?

Seven previous posts suggest you have been on here before and are posting under another name

Still well done for getting the spelling and grammar correct this time. Not too difficult with a bit of prompting is it ?

Or did you think that writing like a grownup might get grownups to take you a bit more seriously this time ?

ps don''t issue threats on the forum or when giving out your details either - they can identify you by the cctv at the ground as they did with the nine recently banned fans.

[quote user="ross welsh"]Oh we have a funny one on the message board tonight... no not from suffolk! Lower barclay, block c, row c seat 60 come say that to my face![/quote]

you that little fat bloke with the bold head

[quote user="A"][quote user="ross welsh"]Oh we have a funny one on the message board tonight... no not from suffolk! Lower barclay, block c, row c seat 60 come say that to my face![/quote]

you that little fat bloke with the bold head[/quote]

Bloke? I thought it was a really ugly old woman.

Oi! ?, i hope your not referring to me, and anyway it''s glandular!

And thats for you Ross Welsh, as you are a directly a couple of rows behind me, you are either the little 12 year old herbert that shouts bollox all game, or the Dad that lets you get away with it. If so, please shut the (uck up, as you don''t impress anyone.

now I don''t normally comment on the standard of English here but I still have no idea what this post is about!

[quote user="ross welsh"]it was me winding up the hull coach, myself again winding up nugent... and throwing the ball back which landed nicely on Hermann Hreidarsson''s head , if u dont like it go sit over in the family stand or something (26mjw) football is all about the banter. he could have easily been booked... time wasting... winding the fans up2 ... he loved the banter b4 the game 2... going on how he has money etc etc... next will be richard wright when he warms up next home game lol[/quote]I know your mum, so be careful or I''ll tell her you''ve been winding people up on the internet (along with opposing players/members of staff!!) [;)]

[quote user="Marty"]now I don''t normally comment on the standard of English here but I still have no idea what this post is about![/quote]

It''s all about revealing how stupid someone is