Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Chris Martin to Real Madrid

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/norwichcity/fb_news.php?storyid=10411&title=chris_martin_to_real_madrid

You heard it here first!

Chris Martin is subject to a £4m bid from Jose Mourinho. I can only imagine he impressed in our FA Cup match at Stamford Bridge a few seasons back, personally I think he will be a great acquisition to their team, great finisher and playing alongside the likes of Ronaldo, Higuain, Alonso etc will do him the world of good. Surprised we are only asking £4m for him, however with Karim Benzema on his way here on a season long loan, it softens the blow. I think he is a top player and if he impreses for the rest of the season, it would be great if we could purchase him in the summer!

So long Chrissy Martin, thanks for the memories! Best of luck at Madrid!

Yea...

i have only 1 of the 5 coaching badges, 4 months on a university degree in Football Coaching, a year and half of coaching experience and i''m only 18...

...BUT i''m being offered the Sheffield United job tomorrow morning..

that''s about as realistic..

seriously, get a life

To be fair this was always going to be on the cards, although I thought it might be Barcelona that eventually went for him.

Just cant see where Benzema would fit into the team here though.

[quote user="ryan1992"]I wonder how long it takes for someone from Archant to believe this, and publish it in the Evening News?! Lol[/quote]A long time...

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Martin would not get in the Wigan side let alone Madrid[/quote]Well, Madrid obviously see something in him, for them to give us Benzema in return.As for the person who asked where Benzema would fit into our team, I''m sure he will be ahead of Jackson in the pecking order. Should form a good partnership with Holt.

[quote user="The Imposter"]post anything on the dodgy transfer website still about 3 or 4 shit websites will try and make a story about it[/quote]

Change your damn username already. Your grammar is making me look bad.

why would he want to join a tin pot club like Madrid when he can play for us? what have they ever done?*is running a book on the first person to not realise thats a wind up!*