Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Re: Pinkun Posters Awards 2010

The "First Wizard Flip Flop" goes to City Angel for the "I''m not knocking Grant Holt, honest I''m not, but we should drop him, no I never said he wasn''t good enough" fiasco.[img]http://www.crystalflipflops.org/images/flip-flop-wht-sapphire-400.gif[/img]

I award the Nigel Worthington Award for inane dribble to.................................City 1st

who also came a close second to Nutty Nigel for the ''longest post'' award

Well done for the hours you sit at your keyboard!!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Plank of the Year - TIL 1010.

OTBC

[/quote]

Yesterday Morty went off to East Africa somewhere or other to work for 5 weeks and he has asked me to award the Morty "Cock Of the Year "Trophy and i think i have just come across the winner.[:D]

Didn''t take you long to reply did it... Leave your house for once! There''s a lovely outside world just awaiting for you! Maybe go to another village and ask if it needs a new idiot.

You been watching me then?

When was my last post today?

And when was my last post before that?

And in fact how much have i actually posted in the last 3 months since i started Uni, just because when i am home, i spend a lot of time on my computer, and i have the pinkun up most of the time.......

Find me 5 examples of my utter Sh!t on the first 3 pages now....go on

Well Ginge, your posts seem ok to me.......but thats no compliment really is it!!

I do post some silly things i''ll admit, but i''m just getting really fed up, with people like Adam NCFC, who think they know me...Telling me to go outside, he knows nothing about me, how does he know when i go out? I don''t sit here posting every night, but i do post quite a lot, and will post before/after doing something....

You would never know were all NCFC fans, there is so much abuse thrown around on here, and its pathetic, no one (well very few people) act like this in real life, especially with people they don''t know...

I shouldn''t worry tomuch about what others think of your posts or what you do with your time...you certainly don''t have to justify yourself to anyone on here.

The internet is a home for the weird and wonderful and you quite rightly say that 99% of people would not say the things they do on here, in reallife. why would you?

Thats what got me about first wizard, the things that were said tohim were vile and nasty.

So in conclusion, take it with a pinch of salt,its not real and most of the characters on here are not real.

And think of it as a pantomime.................

The fact that you''re asking someone on a messageboard that you don''t even know to back you up, proves how boring you are.It doesn''t affect me, but you don''t even go to games! You tell us all what we need and how good/bad players are, but you have no idea. You''re probably one of these bellends on canary call saying we''re going up every time we win, and going down every time we lose!

Correction...he did not ask me toback him up.I just gave MY opinion......or is it only yours that counts?

I do go to games, i have been a season ticket holder for 8 seasons, and i have only missed 5 home matches this season (because i''m at University in Canterbury, and can''t really afford the £30+ train tickets for every game), and i don''t tell you how good/bad players are i give MY OPINION....

I have never even listed to Canary call let alone phoned in...

I have not asked for anyones back up?

And stop acting like you know me, you have never seen me, you don''t even know my name, so for goodness sake just give up. Just because you don''t agree with all my opinions, does''t make them sh*t, and doesn''t mean you have to act like a w*nker does it? Do you actually read your own posts?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I do go to games, i have been a season ticket holder for 8 seasons, and i have only missed 5 home matches this season (because i''m at University in Canterbury, and can''t really afford the £30+ train tickets for every game), and i don''t tell you how good/bad players are i give MY OPINION....

I have never even listed to Canary call let alone phoned in...

I have not asked for anyones back up?

And stop acting like you know me, you have never seen me, you don''t even know my name, so for goodness sake just give up. Just because you don''t agree with all my opinions, does''t make them sh*t, and doesn''t mean you have to act like a w*nker does it? Do you actually read your own posts?[/quote]I compleatly agree with you ginger and Adam your talking some shit, people get on each others back so quickly on here, i gotta admit a lot of people talk some rubbish but everyones entitled to an opinion, i go uni aswell and cant get to as many games as i used to when living in norwich with a season ticket, it doesnt make my opinion less or more valid than anyone elses. i''m just glad were back int he championship and doing well to get the online streams

Ruddy-Ok keeper, still young and has things to learn, but i don''t think he''s 100% solid at the moment.

R. Martin- Really improved, although did ok last season, has had the odd shaky moment, but who doesn''t?

Ward- Can play quite well, and i think he''s done alright, but certainly does attract some bad attention to himself at times...

Barnett- Very solid, seem to always get things right, apart from a silly mistake on saturday..

Lappin- Filling in well at left back, and will be a shame when we have a fully-fit squad, as he will be a back-up player, but i think he is fully deserving of a place in the team.

Crofts- very solid, great work rate, much better in attack than i was expecting, i personally think he has at times been a bit more absent in the last 3/4 games, but still an extremely valuable player for us.

Surman- When fully fit again, i''m sure will be able to add his quality to the team (not a sick note yet, before last season, he had 3/4 fairly full seasons, not sure if last year was down to injuries or not being good enough for Wolves X1)

Fox- Seems like a decent player, good at connecting play, and seems to read the game well.

K. Smith- One of my favourites at the moment, although at times may not have the best outcome for all his hard work, but you can certainly tell when he''s on the pitch...

Lansbury- Quality footballer, and i seriously hope we can keep him until the end of the season, he is very comfortable on the ball, knows what to do with it, and if he can turn his class into goals/assists i''m sure we''ll all be very happy with him...

Hoolahan- I personally think he''s amazing, at times he fades out of the game, and seeming does very little, but can still spark into life at any time, and when he''s on form he is very good, at times last season he seemed almost too good, or at least was trying this that didn''t work because the other players didn''t seem to know what he was doing :P

C. Martin- brilliant finisher, defiantly not lazy, and i think is a much more all round player than most give him credit for...On Saturday, he did win a few headers, he does chase the ball, maybe not as much as Holt, but i don''t think it looks like he''s putting in as much effort as Holt even if he is..

Holt- Star of the team really, even when he''s not scoring he''s still a big threat all over the pitch..

Jackson- I think will turn out ok, he can finish quite well, he is defiantly fast, just need to get a run of form going...

Lambert- Possibly best manager i have seen at the club (in 10 years), last season although seemed very easy, probably wasn''t, you can only imagine what would have happened if we hadn''t sacked Gunn...But this season he has carried on with a predominantly ''League One'' team, into play-off contenders.

Fans- Although the Barclay (and snake pit :P) make most of the noise, it think the other areas are staring to join in a bit more, and on the whole i think we are a decent bunch of fans, but at times there is a bit of groaning going on during the games (sometimes for just keeping the ball, which is a good thing isn''t it?)

Is that all sh*t then? Am i telling you how good/not good they all are, or giving my opinion? Feel free to disagree with any of that...

Oh and i''m going out tomorrow night, Saturday night, and probably Sunday during the day, but don''t really have any set in stone plans for next week yet...That good enough for you yet?

Can''t even be arsed reading that life story. You just enjoy posting your usual sh!t on here, i don''t come on here much anyway so I''m sure others can enjoy it.I heard it''s going to snow again, why don''t u leave the house and make a snowman? [:D] Lovely.Have a good evening ginge. xxxxxx

It''s a jolly feisty b|+tch fest as it is now Twitchy, though you''d be well advised to take your leave when the nail extensions are unsheathed.

The "OMG I MUST REPLY TO EVERYTHING THAT IS EVER POSTED ON HERE" nominees are;

Brendo

and ''Nana

cast your votes now...

The Revolving Door award ("I''m leaving, I''m back, I''ve had enough, I''m back again") goes to our very own First Wizard.[img]http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/2010/03/revolvingdoor.jpg[/img]