Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

i sure hope NW knows what he's doing

our main competitors have been making some serious moves:WBA -- Chaplow, RichardsonSouthampton -- Redknapp, Quashie, Bernard, CamaraPalace -- ok..not a whole lot.We picked up Ashton and Stuart which isn''t half bad but the moves at Southampton have me worried.....I hope we didn''t get TOO conservative during the period...Ashton notwithstanding.Sujay.

I also think Southampton have made some good moves in the window but they have also lost Beatie (not that he has done a lot this season).

The grass may initially look greener but I think I prefer the aquisitions Worthy has made than Robson, Dowie or ''arry.

What''s to worry about? West Brom have bought two decent but very young players who probably won''t do much this season. Southampton have got a few decent players in but then they had money to do so. There''s a long way to go and anyone in the bottom half of the table isn''t safe

Palace didn''t even get anyone in did they???

[quote]our main competitors have been making some serious moves:WBA -- Chaplow, RichardsonSouthampton -- Redknapp, Quashie, Bernard, CamaraPalace -- ok..not a whole lot.We picked up Ashton and Stuart which i...[/quote]

And southampton got davenport on loan from spurs i am sure he would of made it in to our defence

[quote]Southampton have added some quality but that is why they employed Harry ''Master Wheeler Dealer'' Rednapp. His contacts book must be fatter than the yellow pages. The future is bright with Ashton[/quote]

If we''d sold green for £6m in the same way that S''ton sold Beattie to create a "stave off relegation" fighting fund then we too would have wheeled and dealed like Harry.

I''d rather have what we''ve got though.