Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Fonejacker and Billy Dixon we have...

1/5

Apoel Nicosia

4:00 Sat

1/4

Benfica

5:00 Sat

2/5

Fenerbahce

5:00 Sat

2/5

St Etienne

6:00 Sat

4/11

Napoli

2:00 Sun

2/9

Real Madrid

8:00 Sun

Which will win for the Academy £39.00p. I ran the same bet through Boyle and the return would only be £29.27. So that just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. Dont forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted. So now its "game on". Four games today and two tomorrow, finishing with Real Madrid live on sky at 8pm should make for a very exciting weekend for us PUPs.

Good luck everyone......[:)]............

Thanks largely to the weather, this could be the most international set of picks we''ve ever had - Cyprus, Portugal, Turkey, France, Italy and Spain. 

Best of luck one and all - and many happy returns to Leeds Canary [^]

It was a bit of a struggle this week.As soon as i wrote my pick out it started snowing,and i really don''t know much about the southern leagues at the moment.Well,fingers crossed and good luck all[Y]

Oh well. Firstly Twente''s game was cancelled and secondly it was on a Friday... So yeah I balls that one up a right treat. I would go for Apoel but  don''t really like going for my teams so I''ll take the easy option and plumb for Real Madrid and I sincerely hope I haven''t now put the mockers on it!! Good luck Fonejacker, those 6 are looking good!

Id been worried about the APOEL nap from the start, but luckily they came from behind late to win 2-1. Benfica are 2-1 up at half time. Fenerbache goalless. After today ive got a good feeling about this one [:)]  (Oh, and well done Fonejacker for picking six games that have gone ahead!)

Am I allowed to change my pick seeing as mine was postponed?If so then please can I go with Lazio to beat Udinese in Italy later this morning.  If not then no worries.

Hi Guys,Sorry I''m really, really late this week due mainly to Snow, Birthdays (thanks for the wishes!!), Funerals, Works Parties, and Gigs and lots and lots of Alcohol! What a week!And what a week for the picking so far, good to see 4/4 so far good luck for the other 2 today.For the purpose of the Pups league I''ll have a HOME WIN in Italy for NAPOLI v Lecce.Leedscanary

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Am I allowed to change my pick seeing as mine was postponed?

If so then please can I go with Lazio to beat Udinese in Italy later this morning.  If not then no worries.
[/quote]

Think that applies to a lot of us, Arsenal v Stoke was off too who several people picked including me plus I''m guessing there were others [:D]

Great stuff so far Fonejacker[Y] Two games left and I know all us PUPs are going to be willing Napoli and Real Madrid to victory.

All you PUPs who changed from postponed games are fine. You will be on your revised selections.

Great to see Leeds appear this morning, I was getting worried about you Kev.

Well done Fonejacker 4/4 is a good place to be at this point.

While it''s an honour to be chosen in the "Final 6" I always get nervous especially when it''s left to a late goal.

Next up is Napoli at 2pm and then hopefully I''mm be watching Real Madrid win this evening to get us that 6/6

Davo

Hooray! Lazio pulls it out 2 minutes from the end. That''s fitting justice seeing as how many times we have lost out because of last minute results. Onwards to the last match Fonejacker. I''m sure fingers are crossed on all fronts.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Hooray! Lazio pulls it out 2 minutes from the end. That''s fitting justice seeing as how many times we have lost out because of last minute results. Onwards to the last match Fonejacker. I''m sure fingers are crossed on all fronts.[/quote]

Which would have been great it Lazio was the pick. You see how nervous I am Fonejacker? I can''t even focus on the right team. [:$]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Hooray! Lazio pulls it out 2 minutes from the end. That''s fitting justice seeing as how many times we have lost out because of last minute results. Onwards to the last match Fonejacker. I''m sure fingers are crossed on all fronts.[/quote]

Which would have been great it Lazio was the pick. You see how nervous I am Fonejacker? I can''t even focus on the right team. [:$]

[/quote]

---

I wouldn''t be too hard on yourself, Yankee. Your mind was probably mainly still trying to decipher the zen haiku (it''s 17 syllables if you slur extraordinary...) that is Bly''s latest offering.[;)][:O][;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

---

I wouldn''t be too hard on yourself, Yankee. Your mind was probably mainly still trying to decipher the zen haiku (it''s 17 syllables if you slur extraordinary...) that is Bly''s latest offering.[;)][:O][;)]

[/quote]

I must have missed that Bly offering PC. Thankfully. However, I have to say I would miss Bly if he closed up shop.

I don''t think we are going to have to worry about the Madrid match, can''t believe I broke my number 1 rule never to bet on an italian match. They always let me down. An impressive unbeaten run last year came undone because of juventus'' collapse against Bologna.

As things stand with 20 mins left, from the six games being played, there have been a pitiful four goals scored. Give me the Championship any day.

After so many times when a late goal has cost us it''s great to get one in our favour.

Now come on Real Madrid, don''t spoil the party!

Edinson Cavani the 5 out of 5 man! I think I remember he scored a stoppage time winner midweek in the europa cup! The boy has form.Come on the Fonejacker, come on PUPS, get in for FONCY!