Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Well done to all that cheered Swanseas 3 goals!

Were are now 3 points behind them rather than level with them!

Jesus I cant see the sense, Would you rather Ipswich lost or Norwich won?

As much as I love to see them beat, I dont when it could have and adverse effect on us.

Lets hope your cheap little cheer doesnt cost us come May!

[quote user="city till i die"]here here...finally i thought i was the only one[/quote]

city till i die

Top 500 Posts

Joined on 13/07/2008

gorleston

Posts 1,142

Re: Binners implode at all levels :)

who cares???

whats the fascination with them?? this is like last season with colchester and leeds all over again!!

move on people

Oh my you are a troubled young thing ! What a contradiction of opinion ?!?!

[quote user="CDMullins"]

As much as I love to see them beat, I dont when it could have and adverse effect on us.

[/quote]

Were only just in December so three points now makes no difference. I thoroughly enjoyed cheering Swansea on

Do you actually have a brain in your head?

Think of the way you felt when Swansea went 2-1

If we miss out on the Playoffs by one point to Swansea you can tell me if that cheap little cheer was worth it!

[quote user="CDMullins"]

If we miss out on the Playoffs by one point to Swansea you can tell me if that cheap little cheer was worth it!

[/quote]I will cheer even louder.  Last thing I want is promotion to the Prem.Face the truths, we go up we will crash back down again, the class on show from Henri Lansbury shows you this. He is a whole class and league above any of our players and reflects whats on store to us if we go to the Prem.Then once crashing down the exposure bought to key players will have a load of Judas suddenly appear and snake off to other clubs.Oh and dont start me off what happens when some joker team or YoYo team come in for Lambert as well.So frankly the lot of you who would have prefered to see Ipswich beat Swansea are just plain stupid !

I thoroughly enjoyed the s cums latest defeat!

Yes they could of done us a favour but anyone that banks on the s cum to win a League game to help us would have more chance with a lotto ticket!

Plenty of time and games left to climb the table without the S cums help!

I was disapointed the S cum deservedly beat West Brom last Wednesday but all that did was gave Keano longer in the job to put them further in the s hite!

[quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]Well yes, because at least some good would have come from something we couldn''t control (them beating Ipswich) and got a cheer from it.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]How is it a contradiction? Did you read the OP or just the title?[/quote]I disclaimer''d in my very next post you daft troll !

Sorry but allow me to understand your reasoning, how does cheering at Pride Park have any affect on game being played in Suffolk?

If Swansea beat us into the Playoffs the normal rule of thumb will be they got more points than us over the course of the season.  Conversely we could argue that points dropped at Reading, Milwall and any number of others over the forty six games were to blame.

So there we have it, I sure as hell cheered the Scum loosing today safe in the knowledge that in no way shape or form will it make one bit of difference to Swansea’s season or indeed our own.

Good hey!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]

Last thing I want is promotion to the Prem.

Face the truths, we go up we will crash back down again,

Then once crashing down the exposure bought to key players will have a load of Judas suddenly appear and snake off to other clubs.                                                                    

Oh and dont start me off what happens when some joker team or YoYo team come in for Lambert as well.

[/quote]

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Yes, that post wasn''t their when i started typing......Did you say your a teacher? I really feel sorry for your students...[/quote]You must type with one finger then because I added it within about 30 seconds of hitting send.My students are doing just fine, I feel more sorry for your gene pool !

[quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]I t won''t be down JUST to what Ipswich did against Swansea. The 2 points lost at the death at Millwall. The Ref robbery at Reading  and Hoolys pen miss at QPR can all be pointed to as possible key moments.I was quite happy to see Scum beaten. If we miss out at the end of the day there will be plenty of games you can point to that have an equal effect on the final points total.

im so sorry i cheered swanseas goals ........i actually was rolling on the floor too...but im sorry.....i must write my lines 100 times....."i must not cheer goals against the scum!"

[quote user="CDMullins"]

[/quote]

i''m gonna be blunt about this..

26 games left.. 84 points left...

cardiff and swansea always trail off..

Ipswich losing is always a must unless absolutely vital which this wasnt..

in which case yes we are now three points behind them.. but there is a long way to go to catch them up and its puts that small club down the road a bit closer to the bottom so CHILL!! We''ll be fine!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Yes, that post wasn''t their when i started typing......Did you say your a teacher? I really feel sorry for your students...[/quote]You must type with one finger then because I added it within about 30 seconds of hitting send.My students are doing just fine, I feel more sorry for your gene pool ![/quote]Look at the times, all three posts where within 3 minutes of each other, i can type just fine....You feel sorry for my gene pool? WTF do you know about me? My comment was based on your obsession with Ipswich, despite the fact you support Norwich, (I don''t want Ipswich to win, but i certainly don''t celebrate and have a big party because they lost....), and the fact you don''t seem to be able to accept any other persons opinion. Just because someone doesn''t agree with you, doesn''t make them a banker....

I cheered [:D] and so did loads of other Norwich fans in the pub today.

While it is certainly true that we would have been better off with Swansea dropping points and I wasn''t too unhappy when Ipswich went a goal up - so what?  There was quite a large group in the ground watching it on the screens and we all cheered Swansea''s goals, singing "You''re getting sacked in the morning"... it was great!  So why not lighten up and just enjoy it for what it is?

I don''t care who or how many or what points or anything about other teams...I care about the scum losing and getting humiliated. They are getting humiliated and I love it. I will cheer every goal they concede as they are a small useless piece of dirt that I hope rot and fall all the way down the leagues whilst we are a club run properly, and we laugh at them until they are nothing.KEANOOOOOOOO, THERE''S ONLY 1 KEANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]. Just because someone doesn''t agree with you, doesn''t make them a banker....[/quote]yes....yes, it does

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Gingerpele"]. Just because someone doesn''t agree with you, doesn''t make them a banker....[/quote]yes....yes, it does[/quote]Sorry, didn''t realize your God