Sign in to follow this  
Hissing Sid

Good Luck Smudger

As we all know, Smudger is running the Norwich half marathon on Sunday and hoping to be at the Carra for the game.

I''d like to wish him all the best, and I''m sure everyone would like to do tyhe same so leave your messages of support here.

And I''ll reiterate what I said on your Just Giving page Smudger...

Make sure you get to Carrow Road in time to see the King of Spain score the winner.

Good Luck.

Good luck Smudger!  Remember not to go off too quickly.  Watch all the people who sprinted past you at the start, and have a little smile as you overtake them somewhere between miles 7 and 12.Hope to see you at parkrun again sometime so you can tell me how it went.

Good luck bro!, I know life is $hite at the mo but this is a real positive and I''m very proud of what you have achieved over the last few weeks but the big question is can you beat  my time of 1hr 52 mins?!. What you are doing for diabetes & cystic fibrosis sufferers is fantastic.....

You deserve better times, but just remember what Jon Bon Jovi once sang "Keep the faith!" - crap song but good sentiments!

Enjoy it......

Good luck from me as well Smudger.

Never seen you looking so fit as you were last night. (I thought it was because the Leeds fans chased you[;)])

You must beat your brothers time just to give you crowing rights for a week or three!

Thank you for the messages of support everybody, but for anybody who hasn''t heard already the Norwich Half Marathon has been postponed until the New Year http://www.cityofnorwichhalfmarathon.com due to the bad weather and saftey concerns with the course.

I will keep you up to date as to my plans with running on the rescheduled date as soon as I hear any news.

At least I know that I should now be at Carrow Road on time tomorrow now!

I''m sure if he makes to the game he will only abuse the players, staff and fans! Watch the ice, wouldn''t want you hurting yourself...

Sorry to hear the big day has been put back but it was the sensible thing to do. With the temperature barely above freezing tomorrow the plaster room in A & E at the Norfolk & Norwich wouldn''t know it''s a*se from it''s elbow in the chaos of all the fractures being wheeled in........You can enjoy a more leisurely day now and perhaps the '' King '' can bang one in too for good measure...

[quote user="The Butler"]

Good luck from me as well Smudger.

Never seen you looking so fit as you were last night. (I thought it was because the Leeds fans chased you[;)])

You must beat your brothers time just to give you crowing rights for a week or three!

[/quote]I have beaten Gaz''s time in training 3 times already mate! 1 hour 45 mins my best time so far.For those of you who don''t know, the rescheduled date for the postponed Norwich Half Marathon is due to take place on Sunday 13th March.Anybody who hasn''t got around to sponsoring me yet, then please either catch up with me after one of our matches in The Nelson over the next few weeks, or alternatively click on the relevant link... The Cystic Fibrosis Trust or Diabetes UKPlease also forward my links on to anybody you may know, who may be interested in either of the two charities and sponsoring me.  I have met my initial fundraising targets, but would like to see if I can get it up to £500.00 per charity given the extra tarining and effort that has had to go in due to the run being postponed.Many Thanks!