Sign in to follow this  
K Lo

No Wonder We Lost !

Even our own players were having a go, according to the BBC report !"The visitors were much the brighter in the early stages, with Simeon

Jackson forcing a smart stop from Norwich keeper John Ruddy, who then

made an even better stop to keep out Simon Lappin''s header."http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9155248.stm

[quote user="ryan1992"]

Sorry, I don''t understand how we lost 2-2? Care to explain? [;)]

[/quote]

Does the word Clueless mean anything?

How can you leave before the end, and not check the score? He must have left 3/4 mins at least before the goal, to get far enough away from the ground to not hear the celebrations, that i presume happened when Crofts scored...(unless everyone left early?)

never mind the title, what a great report from the BBC, nice of them to get there facts right, ohh but of cause it''s only Norwich lol

His point is the BBC report said, and still says:"The visitors were much the brighter in the early stages, with Simeon

Jackson forcing a smart stop from Norwich keeper John Ruddy, who then

made an even better stop to keep out Simon Lappin''s header."You can pick on the OP, but I''d pick on the paid BBC sports journalists much more if they''re this clueless.

I emailed the BBC a few months ago about similar errors in the Forest match report - here was their reply:

"Our Forest v Norwich report now states that Russell Martin fouled Paul Anderson. If, however, we originally had their names the other way round, then please accept my apologies for that error.

Our Championship reports are based on copy we receive from the Press Association.

Unfortunately, I am no longer able to access their original version of the report, so I cannot tell whether they made the error and we simply repeated it, or whether one of our staff mis-read the copy.

Whichever version of events is correct, such mistakes are unacceptable as we aim to be 100% accurate at all times."

BBC don''t just get things wrong about Norwich....

I was reading something about Sam Alladyce, when he said he could manage Madrid (i think that was it anyway...) , and in the article it said Blackburn where unbeaten so far, i thought they couldn''t be, and checked and they had lost at least one game.... so its just a general pattern...

[quote user="lappinitup"]Obviously left before the end...........[/quote]

Slight tangent,but did anyone notice how many people left at 2-1? As we were on the up it seemed a bit odd that some were still willing to sod off early.

[quote user="Herman "]

Slight tangent,but did anyone notice how many people left at 2-1? As we were on the up it seemed a bit odd that some were still willing to sod off early.

[/quote]

Can''t speak for other stands but in the LB there were a lot of people went underneath to watch in the bars

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

Can''t speak for other stands but in the LB there were a lot of people went underneath to watch in the bars

[/quote]

Fair enough,but personally speaking,i can''t see why people don''t stay in the stands for that 10 minutes to gee the team on.(I''m only moaning because i was busting and held on till the end[:P])

Yeah, yeah. My mistake. I meant "didn''t win" but was concentrating too much on the BBC mess up. For the record, I didn''t get to go to the match but followed it on BBC Norfolk. We did lose the first half though and that''s what the mess up in the article. Yes, a bit far-fetched.