Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Anybody else close to cardiac arrest?

When our second goal went in, my heart was beating at a furious rate, such was my excitement at pulling the match back from a defeat. I thought I''d better calm down a bit in order to avoid a heart attack. The atmosphere in the 2nd half was brilliant, I''ve seldom heard so much noise inside Carrow Road. I left the ground feeling elated - it felt better than a lot of victories to me. Did anybody else feel the same?

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Surely if you did have a cardiac arrest it would have been caused by your heavy fat intake and chain smoking 40 snout a day?
[/quote]

Er, I don''t think so! I''m vegan and I''ve never smoked.

Complete change around that game.After the first half i had the hump with the lacklustre display.But the second half was brilliant.A really boisterous crowd really getting behind the team.I haven''t looned out like that at the equalizer since probably Middlesboro.And yes it did feel like a win[Y]

Yeah, I agree felt like a victory in the sense that I thought that Burnley were going to get away with it. They consistantly wasted time for the larger part of the second half and only received one card for it. I though that the ref was terrible...

Retribution for timewasting - cheating northen monkeys!

[quote user="Dan Druff"]When our second goal went in, my heart was beating at a furious rate, such was my excitement at pulling the match back from a defeat. I thought I''d better calm down a bit in order to avoid a heart attack. The atmosphere in the 2nd half was brilliant, I''ve seldom heard so much noise inside Carrow Road. I left the ground feeling elated - it felt better than a lot of victories to me. Did anybody else feel the same?[/quote]

I think a lot f people on here know that I live with heart disease and never miss an home match, I have a remote control to regulate the heart, I sit/stand in Lower E Barclay, I was flying aout 40.000ft when Crofts goal went in, My Mrs gets very conerned about my little days out, But I tell her not to worry, at least I''ll  have died happy LOL My son has to calm me down when ever we score, but he was down the front celebraiting. I was very much he same at Charlton when Nelson scored      

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Dan Druff"]When our second goal went in, my heart was beating at a furious rate, such was my excitement at pulling the match back from a defeat. I thought I''d better calm down a bit in order to avoid a heart attack. The atmosphere in the 2nd half was brilliant, I''ve seldom heard so much noise inside Carrow Road. I left the ground feeling elated - it felt better than a lot of victories to me. Did anybody else feel the same?[/quote]

I think a lot f people on here know that I live with heart disease and never miss an home match, I have a remote control to regulate the heart, I sit/stand in Lower E Barclay, I was flying aout 40.000ft when Crofts goal went in, My Mrs gets very conerned about my little days out, But I tell her not to worry, at least I''ll  have died happy LOL My son has to calm me down when ever we score, but he was down the front celebraiting. I was very much he same at Charlton when Nelson scored      

[/quote]

Damn Key board

It was very much the same at Charlton

I don''t know about a cardiac arrest but I''ve a very itchy bottom....

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]I don''t know about a cardiac arrest but I''ve a very itchy bottom....

[/quote]

An old Irish collegue said that that was a sign of butter being cheap!?![:S]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]I don''t know about a cardiac arrest but I''ve a very itchy bottom....

[/quote]

An old Irish collegue said that that was a sign of butter being cheap!?![:S]

[/quote]Cheers for the headsup.... on offer at Tescos this very week...   [:)]

[/quote]Old Chinese proverb say''s "Man who goes to bed with itchy bottom wakes up with smelly finger"

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]I don''t know about a cardiac arrest but I''ve a very itchy bottom....

[/quote]Old Chinese proverb say''s "Man who goes to bed with itchy bottom wakes up with smelly finger"[/quote]..... but with a fridge full of bargain priced butter.     [:)]

My other half nearly had a cardiac arrest when we equalised as I nearly crashed the car as I was entering Thetford. (I didn''t leave early, I let someone else use my season ticket on Saturday as I had to get my lad to a swimming gala in Thetford by 5pm)

This season has produced quite a few buttock clenching/heart exploding moments and Saturday was no exception!I sit right at the back of the Lower Barclay, area D, and when Crofts equaliser flew in the two rows in front of me pretty much collapsed!! I was jumping around like a loon and when I turned around again after giving the Burnley fans some friendly grief, people were literally falling over each other! Great scenes and thankfully nobody was hurt.Oh, and my favourite old Chinese proverb is, "Man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day"Lovely.

[quote user="Dan Druff"]

Er, I don''t think so! I''m vegan and I''ve never smoked.

[/quote]

Even that, whilst helping, won''t stop one sometimes.  [url=http://www.thescubasite.com][img]http://forum.thescubasite.com/sick/sick0004.gif[/img][/url]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]a more reserved cheer from me as i listened to it at home....god im missing it every week :(

[/quote]Why, what''s happened to stop you getting there?[/quote]buying a house..after bills etc are paid i have just about enough to live on.. cant afford such luxuries as football now,went to the first 5 home games this season and havent been since.. was a season ticket holder for 20 years before this :(