Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

Millwall score predictions...

Well I thought...let''s start a thread like this again...

1-1 draw with Chris Martin getting a start and scoring the equaliser...

I''ve a feeling we''ll lose this one if  McNamee starts, as seems likely, just as we did at Doncaster........  2-1.  

Not a happy hunting ground for us not helped with Millwall losing their last game - think we will lose 2-0

0-0

Would be quite happy with that - another point and a clean sheet. Got a strange feeling we will get something at Reading, despite the Sky cameras!

Then it''s the scum and the mighty scum...

I don''t know why, but I think we are due a  run of draws, so another 2-2. Our goals, an own goal and a free kick from outside the area by Chris Martin.

Sorry, but I can''t see a win for us. The best we can hope is a draw, if the defence holds firm.

The most likely result is a narrow win for the Lions, say 2-1, but with a little bit of luck it could be 1-1.

Millwall haven''t been pulling up trees at home - 3-2-2-11-9 is their home record.Our away record is 3-2-2-8-7, which is playoff form.  If we hold out hopes of finishing in the top 6, we''ve got to get at least a draw from this kind of match.I''ll say a 1-1 draw.  Although 2-1 Millwall is probably more likely.

Millwall 0 - 2 Norwich

Holt 23

Fox 78

Att: 8,350

If I were a time lord, I''d like to think I''d do something more interesting with my abilities than look at the paper for future football results.

Ahh but Beau haven''t you seen Back to the Future II? If I was a time lord I''d spend a couple of days a year betting on sports results as an easy way to earn money :)

As for the game tonight I''m not confident because of three reasons, it''s a Tuesday night game, it''s in London and it''s at the New Den.

I would happily take a point but I think it''ll be 2-1 to Millwall with one soft goal from a corner/free kick.

Davo