Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Millwall v Norwich City match thread

Breaking City team news: Chris Martin starts

in place of Simeon Jackson. Starts also for David Fox in place of

suspended Andrew Crofts, and Anthony McNamee with Simon Lappin slotting in at left back for the injured Steven Smith.
Norwich City: Ruddy, R Martin, Barnett, Ward, Lappin,

McNamee, Smith, Fox, Hoolahan, Holt, C Martin. Subs: Rudd, Gill,

Jackson, Johnson, Daley, Dawkin, Askou
www.pinkun.com/live

Good to see Lambert sticks to picking the best team each week! Lets hope C. Martin rewards us with a goal (or two!).

Nice to see McNamee get a start, hopefully he won''t be as inefficient as in his previous starts, I still think we miss Drury badly at the back, good luck lapps!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Looks to be a 4-4-2 but we got Mac and Wes on ?!?
Going to be interesting, glad to see Holt and Martin starting partnership
[/quote]

Just missed what Neil said about the formation other than it wasn''t quite a 4-4-2, could anyone enlighten me please?

Pretty much said it looks like a 4-4-2 set up at the moment cityangel He questioned Wes being on the left saying he will want to drift central

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Looks to be a 4-4-2 but we got Mac and Wes on ?!?
Going to be interesting, glad to see Holt and Martin starting partnership
[/quote]

Just missed what Neil said about the formation other than it wasn''t quite a 4-4-2, could anyone enlighten me please?

[/quote]

He said it could also possibly be a 4-3-1-2

Listening on Snorefolk, but also trying to follow Pink''un Live page.  I was planning to add comments there but the live panel is greyed out - can''t scroll or type into the boxes at all - anyone else have this problem?Also Twitter has reached capacity and can''t log in there to add comments either!  Wierd night!Game seems to be quieting down after an end to end start.

[quote user="shefcanary"]Listening on Snorefolk, but also trying to follow Pink''un Live page.  I was planning to add comments there but the live panel is greyed out - can''t scroll or type into the boxes at all - anyone else have this problem? Working fine for meAlso Twitter has reached capacity and can''t log in there to add comments either!  Twitcy posted that on live page too but tweets are still appearing Wierd night!Game seems to be quieting down after an end to end start.[/quote]

[quote user="shefcanary"]Back up to 5th as scores stand!Sounds like Lambo wants more tho'' , with a 4-3-3.  COYY[/quote]Scores didn''t long - back down to 7th again!  Seem to have more of the ball now!