Sign in to follow this  
Hellesdon Canary

Tonights Game

At least people can''t bang on about how we lose so many games in the capital any more.A draw is a good result IMO and would have taken that at the start. As the game developed, I am really annoyed we didn''t hold onto the lead but that''s the way it goes sometimes; as we know to our benefit Saturday

come on people ffs!!! we got out of jail on saturday in the 94th min so its just history repeating itself!! lol!! Its a good result considering we were down to the bare bones for a squad!!!!

We all would, If we can just starting winning more regularly at home we''d be sitting so pretty!

I''d rather neither of those last minute goals occurred. We would be a point better off if so!

[quote user="baldyboy"]come on people ffs!!! we got out of jail on saturday in the 94th min so its just history repeating itself!! lol!! Its a good result considering we were down to the bare bones for a squad!!!!
[/quote]

"Bare bones" - that''s a bit of an exageration!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Be honest, who wouldn''t have taken that result at kick off?

[/quote]

Probably would have done but Millwall were suffering with missing players too. Really gutting the way it happened though and hopefully the players pick themselves up from it.

I would have taken a point before the game but having been so close to the three points it feels more like a loss just like Saturday felt like a victory. Bloody jammy cockney gits grrrr.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="baldyboy"]come on people ffs!!! we got out of jail on saturday in the 94th min so its just history repeating itself!! lol!! Its a good result considering we were down to the bare bones for a squad!!!!
[/quote]

"Bare bones" - that''s a bit of an exageration!

[/quote]

Not really we have 19 available squad players so we can just make a match squad.

yes we were in case you hadnt noticed!! or did I miss the fact that we had about seven players out? who else with first team experience could have played? if thats not bare bones then what is?