Sign in to follow this  
Hellesdon Canary

Tonights Game

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="South West Canary"]

0-0 half time. Who would take a draw now?

[/quote]

I''d be happier with 3 points, but would take a point [:)]

[/quote]

Bearing in mind how the other games are going a point would not be a disaster, but certainly a missed opportunity.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Who''s in charge of morty''s kettle? I''m guessing he''s on a boat somewhere as there''s no sign of him on here. Me putting my kettle on first half didn''t work. Someone else''s turn second half.
[/quote]

Hubbys just made a tea [:D][Y]

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="South West Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bearing in mind how the other games are going a point would not be a disaster, but certainly a missed opportunity.

[/quote]

Exactly Paul

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Who''s in charge of morty''s kettle? I''m guessing he''s on a boat somewhere as there''s no sign of him on here. Me putting my kettle on first half didn''t work. Someone else''s turn second half.[/quote]

[/quote]Goals scored in half-time practise don''t count sadly [;)]Tell him to try in the second half lol

This game is definitely there for the taking, but I have not heard Hoolahan and McNamees names enough yet.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="South West Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seems like a very good time to play Millwall-if there ever is a good time!Shame our squad has got weakened at just the wrong time too, if Crofts was out there i''d be alot more confident. Fingers crossed we create a few more opportunities second half and get the three points

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Who''s in charge of morty''s kettle? I''m guessing he''s on a boat somewhere as there''s no sign of him on here. Me putting my kettle on first half didn''t work. Someone else''s turn second half.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Goals scored in half-time practise don''t count sadly [;)]

Tell him to try in the second half lol

[/quote]

Hahaha you tell him hes been running around after me all evening bless him, and after a full days work

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]IMO 2 points in 9 wouldn''t be good enough if we want to stay near the playoffs.[/quote]

Id be more than happy to consolidate this season TBH

IMO 2 points in 9 wouldn''t be good enough if we want to stay near the playoffs

Do you realistically think we can make the play offs? Im undecided, obviously we want the club to do as well as possible. With our budget and the depth of the squad I think it might be a step too far...love to be wrong though!

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Dear Mr WAY

Please put the kettle on during the second half to prove it''s not just morty with the magic touch kettle which encourages City goals, thankyou

WITS xx

ps will that work WAY?
[/quote]

He just laughed lol

[quote user="South West Canary"]

IMO 2 points in 9 wouldn''t be good enough if we want to stay near the playoffs

Do you realistically think we can make the play offs? Im undecided, obviously we want the club to do as well as possible. With our budget and the depth of the squad I think it might be a step too far...love to be wrong though!

[/quote]

Me too

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Dear Mr WAYPlease put the kettle on during the second half to prove it''s not just morty with the magic touch kettle which encourages City goals, thankyou WITS xxps will that work WAY?[/quote]

He just laughed lol

[/quote]Oh well....

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Henry"]Sod it .... will try the kettle trick with the beer being in short supply [;)] Brill [Y][/quote]Good evening young man![/quote]Good Evening Young Lady [:)]