Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Anyone else going to Reading?

I was seriously tempted as it''s only an hour or so on the train from me but I decided as it''s on Sky I''ll save my money for Sheffield Utd at home instead.

Davo

None of this watch us on sky cra@p, get down there! You all want to support your team, it''s not that bad expensive, one of our cheaper trips, get there! OTBC!

[quote user="Standard"]I''ll be there.......I always am[/quote]

Good man [Y] My fourth away match of this season, really looking forward to it!

None of this armchair supporting, watching on sky nonsense [;)]

Tonight is the first away game I''ve missed, I love them, only made 3 homes games mind but it is a trek for me.

I understand why people are staying away it is on sky and it''ll save a lot of money, at the moment I have a fair income and not a lot to spend it on so it goes on following Norwich and I''m happy with things like that

Adam NCFC I choose to watch the match on sky so that I can afford to go to both the Coventry away game and the Sheff Utd home game.

If I went to the Reading game this weekend I would of had have missed the Sheff Utd game and I would actually prefer to have spend more time travelling to see a home game than take the cheaper option to watch an away game.

I''m glad you can afford both however so close to Christmas I can''t so I made my choice and I''m happy with it. Unless of course you want to pay for me to attend the Reading game? Thought not.

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]Adam NCFC I choose to watch the match on sky so that I can afford to go to both the Coventry away game and the Sheff Utd home game.

If I went to the Reading game this weekend I would of had have missed the Sheff Utd game and I would actually prefer to have spend more time travelling to see a home game than take the cheaper option to watch an away game.

I''m glad you can afford both however so close to Christmas I can''t so I made my choice and I''m happy with it. Unless of course you want to pay for me to attend the Reading game? Thought not.

Davo[/quote]You need to remove that chip.