Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Russell Martin is pisspoor

or so this guy says from the Fifa 11 UT forum"russel martin, the normich RB?? i got a season

ticket and i can tell you that i wouldnt take him on a free if i was

another clubs, he is absolute * every match, poor fitness and lacking

attacking ability and is lazy, sits back all match when there is space

to go forward and whip in the cross ... russel martin should definately

not get to be an IF, however andrew crofts (despite the red card) should

be an IF, he is BEAST!!"Thoughts...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]w*nker....(the guy who said that, not the God that is known as Russell Martin :D)[/quote]I am trying to get him and "Inform" card on Ultimate team, for those that don''t know this is an upgraded card of the current one (better stats).he is currently only a 64 rated bronze.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]or so this guy says from the Fifa 11 UT forum

"russel martin, the normich RB?? i got a season ticket and i can tell you that i wouldnt take him on a free if i was another clubs, he is absolute * every match, poor fitness and lacking attacking ability and is lazy, sits back all match when there is space to go forward and whip in the cross ... russel martin should definately not get to be an IF, however andrew crofts (despite the red card) should be an IF, he is BEAST!!"

Thoughts...

[/quote]

Aged about 13 I''d guess. Pillock!

a) What''s an IF?

b)A lot of people were saying this,but so far this season i haven''t heard a bad thing said about him.

[quote user="Herman "]

a) What''s an IF?

b)A lot of people were saying this,but so far this season i haven''t heard a bad thing said about him.

[/quote]An ''IF'' is something you''re uncertain about.... and Telly Savalos had quite a big hit with it.Hope this helps.

You see, what he as done there is confuse reality with a console game.

It''s easily done. Just last week I found myself trying to kill red, flying turtles by jumping on them whilst dressed up as a plumber.

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]

You see, what he as done there is confuse reality with a console game.

It''s easily done. Just last week I found myself trying to kill red, flying turtles by jumping on them whilst dressed up as a plumber.

[/quote]did you win ?

kilroyslefteyebrow said:

"You see, what he as done there is confuse reality with a console game.

This made me laugh :)

As for Russell he kept Bellamy quiet, enough said I reckon.

Davo

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Herman "]

a) What''s an IF?

[/quote]

An ''IF'' is something you''re uncertain about.... and Telly Savalos had quite a big hit with it.

Hope this helps.
[/quote]

As a non-gamer,that made more sense than Lewies explanation[:D]

[quote user="Largey"]FIFA is piss poor. Get a real mans game! Get Pro Evo 2011![/quote]TBH Fifa is better than pro evo.... BUT both pale to the might of Football Manager.If you think Russell Martin is a travesty you should play FM.I was angered when Grant Holt did not have flat 20 for every attribute !!!

[quote user="Largey"]FIFA is piss poor. Get a real mans game! Get Pro Evo 2011![/quote]Just leave this thread now!I hate FM 11, it pissed me off when I got spammed with mails constantly and I would have to go through about 130 of them before I can do a match.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]UT stands for "Under Tens", right?
[/quote]

No it''s an abreviation of an acronym. It just means that Russell Martin likes milk that lasts longer. Any idiot knows that. This young un''s speak is a piece of cake, tbh. Lol. (Morgan) [8-|]

If you want game play Pro Evo is the way forward, if you want accuracy of kits and players then Fifa is your game.