Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

FAO Canary exiles

In response to requests from members who travel from afar for home games (and a particular mention to leeds canary[:D]!), I am delighted to announce that Ncisa have agreed a flat rate of £80 for a double room (including breakfast) with the Norwich Ramada for our members. It is important to state the Ncisa connection at the start of the booking process, and have your membership card available on check in.

Having done some research it appears that the comparable rates for a Saturday night are £97.50 for the Nelson and £108.95 for the Holiday Inn. If anyone has any further queries please email me at contact@ncisa.co.uk

Dont mean to be rude but there are so many cheap hotel deals around if you book in advance that you should always being checking as prices often shown dictate the highest price. If for instance there was 4 of you ( 2 adults 2 children ) the Nelson on the 28/12 ( Sheff Utd ) is £29 ( not includng breakfast but that can be bought for £6.95 ). The Holiday Inn at FCR that day again for a family of 4 is £79.95 includeing breafast and can be got even cheaper if you manage to find an agency you can book through. Always worth shopping around. I would have thought that Holiday Inn might do a deal they certainly do on the exiles day towards the end of the season    

There''s no question that you can get good deals if you book well in advance, and I''m sure that that''s what people will do. However, rates can vary dramatically and, as I quoted, can be pretty high,even at the Nelson. Of course, its also worth saying that a lot of the best early booking rates often require payment on booking or are subject to penalties (in the case of the Holiday Inn this is often the full amount).

What we have done is to respond to members'' requests to get a unique deal at a good quality hotel at a set price. It''s not compulsory for people to use it, it''s just something that The Butler has negotiated in his own time to try to help our members.

Well done Beau, Butler and anyone else who is involved.

Now the next part of my Machiavellian plan it to get a PUPs meeting arranged on a Friday or Saturday after a home game :D

Davo