Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

I witnessed a kickin' tonight - and it wasn't on the pitch...

To be fair when you are dressed as a "clown" with yellow Ronald MacDonald wig with an England flag tied around you as a skirt and your pal is a yellow barefoot!?”morph" its probably best that you take note that (a) you walk out of the new den on a Tuesday night with the Norwich fans, (b) don''t hurl loads of abuse at the coppers who may well save you bacon in about 2 minutes (the reason they gave shiiite to the plod was they didn’t like being told "I''d walk the other way if that was you"), (c) don''t start singing directly at the teams of Millwall scum who are pouring out of the ground going the same way as you...(d) when a friendly cockney accented ncfc fan (me) puts their arm around you and tries to tell you to turn around as the main ncfc exit was the other way, don’t look at him with a blank pi ssed stare and start singing "stabbed in a minute, we gonna get stabbed in a minute" as (e) you''ll get a kickin'' as the Millwall scum will go all “Hyena” and 20/30 oiiks will take pot shots at you until the plod came (I’m sure they left it last on purpose)…I have loved to say I would have jumped in to help them but 20/30 millwall scum against 2...another 1 wouldn''t have made a difference, and a little part of me thinks they halved deserve it for not being, er? that bright? ...I do hope they are ok though - the absolute saps!

“It doesn''t take a weatherman to see which way the wind blows”. as Bob once said.

Open you eyes and maybe have a few less pints next time Ronald & Morph!

As it all calmed down the Millwall scummers all started singing like they’d won something. 20 odd against 2? how brave! w ankers.

at the end of the game when we were all walking out. I''m south London so drove and was parked with all the scummers so walked out with Millwall.

In a perfect world they were only have a laugh and it shouldn''t matter if boisterous fans mix, but this is millwall we are talking about and its a night game, so all the rats are out and the boys should have been a bit smarter than they were.

Well yeh this is not normal fans were talking about better just to keep quiet. I only came from greenwich so had to get on a train full of them and had my norwich shirt on. Even though it is tempting to say something as alot of their fans are a load of knobs best thing is just to keep quiet

My daughter said it was terrible there tonight. Some woman had allegedly been glassed outside the ground- lots of claret.

She (with 2 co-workers) got to the tube, surrounded by Millwall fans she said it was very intimidating but the cops did nothing. Got on the tube, sadly there was some guy wearing a city scarf. He got asked to give it to some Millwall fan age about 50 who said if he didn''t he''d break every f*****g bone in his body. The atmosphere was evil.

absolutely...if you play it a bit cool you be fine most of the time...but this was silly.

Saying that, Millwall have become a parody of themselves, the gesturing from the 13 years old was pretty hillarious.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

My daughter said it was terrible there tonight. Some woman had allegedly been glassed outside the ground- lots of claret.

She (with 2 co-workers) got to the tube, surrounded by Millwall fans she said it was very intimidating but the cops did nothing. Got on the tube, sadly there was some guy wearing a city scarf. He got asked to give it to some Millwall fan age about 50 who said if he didn''t he''d break every f*****g bone in his body. The atmosphere was evil.

[/quote]

Nothing suprises me down there FW...absolute low lifes.

All I''ve seen from Millwall this season and last is a bunch of kids giving it the biggun - if you''re sensible and have a couple of beers at London bridge and keep yourself to yourself to and from the ground I would be astounded if you came across any grief.

However, go by tube rather than train, wear colours and drink in south bermondsey and you''ll get what you expect. Not that it''s justifiable on Millwall fans part- but it is easily avoided.

Just back from the game and the couple of Nimrods in question were an accident waiting to happen, really just how stupid and gormless can you be?

I walked out right beside them and decided to move promptly to one side as it really didn’t take a brain surgeon to work out what was going to happen, I take it they did get a  kicking?

Funnily enough without any colours on and without trying to Billy Bigboy it I got back to my car with no trouble at all, had a bit of a chat with a couple of Wall on the way back and all in all absolutely no different to any other away game, funny that!

[quote user="Canary Man of Kent"]All I''ve seen from Millwall this season and last is a bunch of kids giving it the biggun - if you''re sensible and have a couple of beers at London bridge and keep yourself to yourself to and from the ground I would be astounded if you came across any grief. However, go by tube rather than train, wear colours and drink in south bermondsey and you''ll get what you expect. Not that it''s justifiable on Millwall fans part- but it is easily avoided.[/quote]

Spot on. You cant condone behaviour like that from the Millwall fans. But the lads in the morph suits really do attract this sort of incident. I believe they came to grief at Forest and I know from my experience of standing in the home bit at QPR last month that they received an awful lot of abuse there. Ultimately they are attention seekers and that is why they do it. Pretty sad to be honest. Be sensible, keep a low profile and enjoy the match like everyone else.

They''ve only got themselves to blame to be honest, there''s a time and a place for dressing up and antagonising the home fans and Millwall away after a last minute equaliser is not it. I didn''t see this particular incident but I was on the 21.58 train to London Bridge which was unsegregated and absolutely rammed. In my carriage at least, all the Norwich fans had the sense to take their colours off, keep their mouths shut and there was not even a hint of trouble.

[quote user="Canary Man of Kent"]All I''ve seen from Millwall this season and last is a bunch of kids giving it the biggun - if you''re sensible and have a couple of beers at London bridge and keep yourself to yourself to and from the ground I would be astounded if you came across any grief.

However, go by tube rather than train, wear colours and drink in south bermondsey and you''ll get what you expect. Not that it''s justifiable on Millwall fans part- but it is easily avoided.[/quote]

3 of us went last night. Had a few beers near London Bridge, got the train, no colours, no hassle.

On the train back I noticed several City fans wearing colours but Millwall ignored them. I didnt see the morph boys but not surprised they got attention. If you seek attention at Millwall - you will get it.

It was a minority last night because they weren''t looking for trouble. Norwich aren''t really on their radar as Tilly would say. But when they are looking for trouble that minority becomes a lot more significant.

I dont normally lose my temper with what people write on websites but you, mate are a dick! Firstly my son was not drunk, he did nothing to derserve the broken nose that he got at forest. He also did not contact anyone in the press about the incident.

Tell me this cock! just what do you know about what happened? Why do you say he was drunk? He is 16 doesnt drink and is just a normal kid who loves his football. If you want to make slanderous comments, come and make them to me. I will p m my number and will be pleased to meet you to discuss it.

Till then keep your gob shut unless you know just what you are talking about...ok?  

Millwall are a bunch of idiots.i have been to the den once and didnt have a problem.. we (probably wisely) went on club cabbage rather than drive down as the coaches stop outside the back of the away end with the old bill surrounding them.It still wasnt as bad as the last night game vs the binners when Belluz scored.. Stoke away 2002-2003 was an experience too, as was Brimingham and Man yoo away in the prem.

[quote user="mtv"]

I dont normally lose my temper with what people write on websites but you, mate are a dick! Firstly my son was not drunk, he did nothing to derserve the broken nose that he got at forest. He also did not contact anyone in the press about the incident.

Tell me this cock! just what do you know about what happened? Why do you say he was drunk? He is 16 doesnt drink and is just a normal kid who loves his football. If you want to make slanderous comments, come and make them to me. I will p m my number and will be pleased to meet you to discuss it.

Till then keep your gob shut unless you know just what you are talking about...ok?  

[/quote]

Overreaction of the day?

I think all comments on here have been relating to the drunken idiots who wore morph suits yesterday and were acting in a way that was only ever going to provoke trouble at a place like Millwall.

[quote user="Canary Man of Kent"][quote user="mtv"]

[/quote]

Overreaction of the day?

I think all comments on here have been relating to the drunken idiots who wore morph suits yesterday and were acting in a way that was only ever going to provoke trouble at a place like Millwall.

[/quote]Don''t, you''re in rocky territory here.

"I dont normally lose my temper with what people write on websites but you, mate are a dick! Firstly my son was not drunk, he did nothing to derserve the broken nose that he got at forest. He also did not contact anyone in the press about the incident.

Tell me this cock! just what do you know about what happened? Why do you say he was drunk? He is 16 doesnt drink and is just a normal kid who loves his football. If you want to make slanderous comments, come and make them to me. I will p m my number and will be pleased to meet you to discuss it.

Till then keep your gob shut unless you know just what you are talking about...ok? "

Perhaps you might care to tell us all where any body on this thread stated that your son was drunk, where your son deserved to get his nose broken or that he contacted the press ?

As to your comment "keep your gob shut unless you know just what you are talking about " I would suggest that you do likewise.

And maybe reflect on how your suggestion that somebody meets up with you away from the board is not too different ffom those who make threats at opposing fans inside the ground.

I sat near the two lads in question and can confirm that they were off their face, doesn''t surprise me to hear that they got beaten up after the game because I could sense during the game that they had gotten so drunk that they had lost all common sense and probably believed they were invincible. They were probably asking for it and will maybe even learn from this. Having said that Millwall fans are still scum, no other clubs pride themselves on their reputation to act like mindless thugs quite like they do, and it''s not just a small minority of them . It was very painful at the end of the game watching a bunch of 14 years old chavs come hurdling along their stand towards the away end giving it the big un with arms wide open and a smug look on their face after their late equalizer, tossers!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]To be fair the millwall fans I shared the tube/train/path with were ok.

It''s the minority at the den that look for trouble now. Just like our minority that act like that and take a hiding.[/quote]

your the only that has spouted an ounce of sense mate. It is a minority down at the den and those who think not, well you must watch too many films and read too many hooligan books.

As for that that clown of an ex copper on here, course he will have a pop at wall because that''s what the scum/filth like to do.

I often make it to the den and follow them away and in my humble opinion it''s the old bill that antagonise and overreact with their police dogs and batons that provoke a reaction.

You have to take his picture down mate because when I show everyone at the den what he looks like, they will want to eat his babies like what millwall fans do best!

"in my humble opinion it''s the old bill that antagonise and overreact with their police dogs and batons that provoke a reaction"

Funny how they seem to always overreact with your fans, irrespective of what police force it is.

Rather like a toilet pan where people seeing turds tend to pull the chain.