Sign in to follow this  
Superstitious Dave

morph suit idiots

As previously stated mtv. Local rags always have a biased view, ours is the same. They are based on "observations". We all see the game differently.

Find a website that gives you unbiased views that just deal with the facts and numbers.

I am not going to get embroiled in a stupid disagreement over what was and what was not just based on opinions/observations. However, what I will say is that 5 Norwich supporters said that they were lucky not to have Holt sent of for elbowing two players in the face and that a draw was good for you. Holt cannot cut it in this league at present, he is too fat and that makes him frustrated and angry.

All I know is that when we come to Norwich, most of us would be pleased to get a draw, and that goes for any away game.

P.L. is a good manager and has done well with the funds he has. He is also a good man manager, and a good technician.

I am not fully aware of the financial situation at Norwich, but I know that the Banks are more than knocking at your door, as they were ours a few years ago. Whatever happens in the future it is hoped that new buyers are found before the new year and that P.L. will remain in charge.

Lionman

First visit to the Den. Amazed to find how orderly things were. In the ground fans seemed no different than anywhere else.

Did not see any great point in segregating walkways to the ground because when we got back to South Bermondsey station we all piled on platform together - which if there was any hassle was not the most safest place to be !! Very quiet on the train - probably because of our very poor performance. But saw no sign of any bad behaviour anywhere - apart from when I squeezed myself on the train when leaving London Bridge.

Nice to see Ed Balls amongst the supporters rather than taking a "directors freebee".

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="paul moy"]Fans are quite entitled to wear what they like, as you say, Mtv. All I''m saying is to be prepared to expect the consequences at places such as Millwall and don''t go whingeing if ''bitten''. Commonsense seems in short supply with some people unfortunately.[/quote]

But isn''t that an addmission that thugs and violence have won over law and order Paul? What a sad state of affairs to arrive at this point.

[/quote]

What people have to acknowledge is that there is a type of people that exist that will react violently under the least provocation. Why go out of your way to provoke that reaction from such low-lifes at a place like Millwall when there are commonsense ways to avoid that situation ?  These people have not won over law and order and would be dealt with if caught, but you can''t expect the police to be present at every confrontation, especially in these days of austerity. As another poster said, our health is so important, so why risk it unnecessarily.  

vos.

The new Den is nothing like the old Den, and all away supporters should feel safe. Unfortunately, you will always get morons who who come down the Den and want to play Billy Big Bo**o**ks, this is where trouble usually starts. Biggest problems at a lot of grounds these days are caused by one army...the Old Bill.

P.M.

You are narrowminded, like a lot of club supporters. However, I concur with most of what you say in regards to not provoking these morons, but that surely applies to whatever away game you go to. Not just Millwall.

Has it ever occured to you that Norwich have low life''s also, as does every other club in the Football league.

Have a search in google and find out at what football club has had the last two stabbings. A clue....look to the Prem. Why was nothing much ever published about them....mmmm, now I wonder.

canary man of Kent:

More like canary morph of Kent. I guess it must be impossible for you to converse in a sensible manner. FYI, 6 of my best friends are Norwich supporters who all have season tickets. You know something, we each of us have the same thing in common as do the majority of your supporters, we all love Football and support our team in a passionate way, what a suprise.

My eleven year old daughter got coined on Tuesday night, thrown from the Millwall fans. We were in the alley way waiting to go up the stairs to South Bermondsey station and she was hit on the back of the head. From the trajectory (my pal Brian felt it flick the collar on his coat as it whizzed past) there was absolutely no doubt where it came from.

We were not wearing colours, shouting out, just making our way quietly home from the game after having supported our team.

Tim.

I hope that your daughter is ok, and I also hope that it does not put her or yourself attending away games in the future.

Although I had nothing to do with this sad incident, I know that I am able to speak for the majority of "real" Millwall supporters when I say sorry that this happened.

Bloody morons.

[quote user="blue_on_the_pinkun"]Tim.

I hope that your daughter is ok, and I also hope that it does not put her or yourself attending away games in the future.

Although I had nothing to do with this sad incident, I know that I am able to speak for the majority of "real" Millwall supporters when I say sorry that this happened.

Bloody morons.[/quote]Although your apology seems genuine, its always Millwall, isn''t it?

Although the article didn''t state explicity I am 99.99% certain the coin came from the Millwall fans given where we were standing as it almost hit a pal who was in between Gemma and them. I''ve written an article here in the Capital Canaries section of the PinkUn.

http://www.pinkun.com/home/a_coward_coined_my_daughter_1_725328

Here''s hoping for a friendlier trip to Reading.

So these City fans went to the New Den in "morph" suits, and then gave the Millwall fans a bit of verbal.  That''s pretty stupid.  If you incite any home fans and get a slap, you have kind of asked for it.The lad in the morph suit who went to Forest (?) and got beaten up without starting anything or offering any "verbal" is a much sadder affair as he wasn''t doing anything to offend or incite anyone.By all means wear what you like, but if you mouth off at people then you''re going to get slapped sooner or later.  Unless you''re a keyboard warrior.