Sign in to follow this  
Superstitious Dave

morph suit idiots

are these lads actual norwich fans or do they go to every game looking for a fight so they can make the news? Im all for singing and banter in the ground but when you''re away to millwall after the game common sense says head down and shut up! I don''t condone millwall fans because they are scum but at the same time i dont have any sympathy for the lads that got a kicking. All they are is attention seekers, anyone else there last night have any thoughts on this?

As for the game i thought we were robbed, a good performance and david fox is beginning to look like a quality signing by lambert, not just his goal but his all round play.

not again - roger have a word with Joe i would''ve thought he''d learnt his lesson after Forest....unless of course this is other fans?

Not having a go mate - I''m sure you realise I have yours and your sons best interest at heart!

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]not again - roger have a word with Joe i would''ve thought he''d learnt his lesson after Forest....unless of course this is other fans? Not having a go mate - I''m sure you realise I have yours and your sons best interest at heart![/quote]

I''m not sure it was the same guy as at forest to be honest. I didn''t recognise this group. They may well be "fine young men" as Wiz puts it and committed to supporting Norwich but they were acting like t**ts last night and if you go to Millwall and act like that then you have to accept that trouble may come your way.

Ok - well i take my message back to Rog then, look as if Joe has got some common sense and these other lads are just copycats

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Looks like you are digging yourself into a big hole here Wiz.You have obviously never been to Millwall and before you say it i have been there both as a fan and a Police officer on duty in uniform.It is the pits both at the Old and New Dens.If you keep your mouth shut and act sensibly you will wing it as they say but if you dress yourself head to foot in club colours and give it large verbally you will get a hiding.The Millwall moroons who years and years ago wrecked Luton and more recently that hideous night in their own back yard v Birmingham when they were denied a place in the play off final are still around in their thousands.Do not forget also Millwall were no innocents in the league Cup tie at West Ham only a couple of seasons back.The family club that they like to portray on the telly and in the media hides filthy scum beneath the surface and it is probably the most itimidating place for visiting supporters to visit.

Good to see also that you can dish out the disability insults.Just a shame about your reaction when it is coming in your direction.practise what you breach comes to mind.

[/quote]

Been to the old den twice Till, when thugs believe me were thugs, and as an ex bill, you know what I mean.

Oh, and by the by, when I''m dumb enough to suggest people set out for a game looking to get hurt, feel free to call me anything you damn well wish!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Oh, and by the by, when I''m dumb enough to suggest people set out for a game looking to get hurt, feel free to call me anything you damn well wish!

[/quote]It was a throwaway comment suggesting the possibility that they may have been looking for a fight, but please feel free to use it to abuse the disabled and completely miss the point as you wish.

It wasnt joe, he was tucked up in bed last night.   I know who it was and they are regular away fans with away season tickets. Point taken about attittude and targets, although I wasnt there I know these guys are very noisy and conduct themselves in a way that makes them targets for the idiots. But they are grown men where as in Joe''s case he was not.

Still look out for Reading, I think there is going to be a morph invasion (thats what I heard anyway!)

[quote user="s10_yellow"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

It was a throwaway comment suggesting the possibility that they may have been looking for a fight, but please feel free to use it to abuse the disabled and completely miss the point as you wish.
[/quote]

Someone enlighten s10 please, otherwise I get accused of playing certain cards. [url=http://www.thescubasite.com][img]http://forum.thescubasite.com/happy/happy0065.gif[/img][/url]

If you stick your head above the parapet then don''t be surprised if you get hit. When at away games I tend not to be obvious with showing my colours as there are some crazy idiots around, so I wait until I get into the ground before showing allegiance. These people that dress up in morph suits are simply asking for trouble and are actually doing football no favours by openly inviting trouble IMO for our club with what appears to be attention-seeking.  Whether people like it or not that is sad reality.

Ever since football began, people have dressed up, it is nothing new. If you call supporting your club, attention seeking then there is an awful lot of attention seekers out there. You make your comments sound as if that is the truth! when in fact that is just your opinion. Personally I would not ''dress up'' but I defend the right of fans to do that. (with the exception of the canary fairy perhaps!!)

Next thing will be no shirts no scarfs....get a grip man!

[quote user="mtv"]

Ever since football began, people have dressed up, it is nothing new. If you call supporting your club, attention seeking then there is an awful lot of attention seekers out there. You make your comments sound as if that is the truth! when in fact that is just your opinion. Personally I would not ''dress up'' but I defend the right of fans to do that. (with the exception of the canary fairy perhaps!!)

[/quote]

Nail on head.[Y]

Fans are quite entitled to wear what they like, as you say, Mtv. All I''m saying is to be prepared to expect the consequences at places such as Millwall and don''t go whingeing if ''bitten''. Commonsense seems in short supply with some people unfortunately.

[quote user="paul moy"]Fans are quite entitled to wear what they like, as you say, Mtv. All I''m saying is to be prepared to expect the consequences at places such as Millwall and don''t go whingeing if ''bitten''. Commonsense seems in short supply with some people unfortunately.[/quote]

Agreed. i have often thought we have a lot more fans who are either extremely naive about travelling away or perhaps who don''t value their personal safety quite as highly as I do. I guess its to our credit that we are one of the more colourful bands of supporters and i think a lot of sets of fans probably find that amusing and would go easy on us as a consequence. However, how anyone can be so naive as to expect to go to Millwall on a  Tuesday night in a full bright yellow morph suit and get the train to and from London Bridge (they probably would have been fine on the coaches) and not get some grief is beyond me. They were either staggeringly naive or thought they could handle it. Even with the costume they might have been ok had they kept their mouths shut but when i saw them they were singing full pelt on the london bridge concourse and doing everything they could to draw attention to themsleves.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Looks like you are digging yourself into a big hole here Wiz.You have obviously never been to Millwall and before you say it i have been there both as a fan and a Police officer on duty in uniform.It is the pits both at the Old and New Dens.If you keep your mouth shut and act sensibly you will wing it as they say but if you dress yourself head to foot in club colours and give it large verbally you will get a hiding.The Millwall moroons who years and years ago wrecked Luton and more recently that hideous night in their own back yard v Birmingham when they were denied a place in the play off final are still around in their thousands.Do not forget also Millwall were no innocents in the league Cup tie at West Ham only a couple of seasons back.The family club that they like to portray on the telly and in the media hides filthy scum beneath the surface and it is probably the most itimidating place for visiting supporters to visit.

Good to see also that you can dish out the disability insults.Just a shame about your reaction when it is coming in your direction.practise what you breach comes to mind.

[/quote]

Been to the old den twice Till, when thugs believe me were thugs, and as an ex bill, you know what I mean.

[/quote]

He''s right about the disability thing tho isn''t he you hypocritical old scrote [:)]

Remind me again why it''s okay for you to make light of mental disability whilst throwing a hissy fit if anyone mentions your problems? [:)] 

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[quote user="paul moy"]Fans are quite entitled to wear what they like, as you say, Mtv. All I''m saying is to be prepared to expect the consequences at places such as Millwall and don''t go whingeing if ''bitten''. Commonsense seems in short supply with some people unfortunately.[/quote]

Agreed. i have often thought we have a lot more fans who are either extremely naive about travelling away or perhaps who don''t value their personal safety quite as highly as I do. I guess its to our credit that we are one of the more colourful bands of supporters and i think a lot of sets of fans probably find that amusing and would go easy on us as a consequence. However, how anyone can be so naive as to expect to go to Millwall on a  Tuesday night in a full bright yellow morph suit and get the train to and from London Bridge (they probably would have been fine on the coaches) and not get some grief is beyond me. They were either staggeringly naive or thought they could handle it. Even with the costume they might have been ok had they kept their mouths shut but when i saw them they were singing full pelt on the london bridge concourse and doing everything they could to draw attention to themsleves.

[/quote]

Indeed, these youngsters are staggeringly naive and think themselves invincible. I simply can''t imagine that anybody with any real-life experience would take the crazy risks unless they were suicidal.  

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="mtv"]

[/quote]

Nail on head.[Y]

[/quote]

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:MkCYX9MXLJZUnM:http://65.163.244.10:9669/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/bent-nail.jpg&t=1

Was not there last night so can''t/won''t comment on the events.

Just wanted to add that whilst Millwall may have their thugs, a vast majority of them are decent well educated football fans. Went down there a few years ago not knowing the area - walked in a pub only to find we (group of about 8-9 blokes) were smack bang in the Millwall heartland. Got approached by a group of their fans asked if we were Norwich and although expecting the worse admitted we were - treated us like gents.

They admitted that any away fans coming down giving the billy big b*ll**ks would get a slap and sent on their way - but anyone looking to enjoy the footie would get no more problems than anywhere else. They walked us to the group and we met up with them afterwards - mind you we get thrashed 4 or 5 nil!

What actually happened outside the ground, I think I know the group in question here, I sat right near them at the back of the stand, only one guy was in a yellow morph suit and he and his friend were topless for most of the second half, one of his mates had a Norwich flag wrapped around his waste also. They seemed like good fun and sang throughout the game but perhaps a few of those lads had too much to drink as they could barely stand towards the end of the game. I didn''t see any of them in South Bermonsey station but did catch a couple of gobby Milwall fans giving it the big-un for no apprant reason.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

Judging by some of the posters on here, most of them have lived a sheltered life and still attached to their mothers apron strings!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

Judging by some of the posters on here, most of them have lived a sheltered life and still attached to their mothers apron strings!!

[/quote]

Why, when I saw "idiots" in the thread title, did I just know you would turn up?

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He''s right about the disability thing tho isn''t he you hypocritical old scrote [:)]

Remind me again why it''s okay for you to make light of mental disability whilst throwing a hissy fit if anyone mentions your problems? [:)] 

[/quote]

Its my black humour I''m afraid MP, confined to my wheellychair gives me a certain wacky outlook that maybe a ''normal doesn''t have, almost a licence to mock if you like.

But isn''t that an addmission that thugs and violence have won over law and order Paul? What a sad state of affairs to arrive at this point.

A copper with a sense of humour. Wow, it goes to show that ignorance is bliiss. Do you know the REAL meaning of the word Scum?

No, of course you don''t, otherwise you and other ignorant people would not call "most" football supporters Scum. Oh yes, the "informal" meaning of the word Scum is: the worst type of people that can be imagined. These men are the scum of the Earth.

In other words Millwall, Norwich, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool along with many other supporters in the Prem and throughout the land and indeed the world are Scum......according to you, but you obviously do not think that Bombers are! Or else you put these people in the same category. Small town full of small minded people comes to mind here.

Yes, I was at the game last night, and oh dear Norwich were robbed, grow up for christs sake. It''s a bloody game, and it is supposed to be enjoyed. We should all have the right to wear our teams colours, to, during and after the match, no matter who you support. It is in the "main" the youngsters who do all the mouthing, then most will run away and hide untill the next time. They load the bullets and the older one''s fire the gun. Just like you have done Mr. Copper.

FYI, two of the clubs that have the most troublemakers are in the Prem, and you hear nothing, jack $hite about all their troubles in the press because it would mean loss of revenue in Europe, they would be banned, so it all gets hushed up.

WAKE UP. Trouble makers amongst football supporters are all over the word, you can''t be that small minded....or can you? Yes, you probably are.

"are these lads actual norwich fans or do they go to every game looking for a fight so they can make the news? Im all for singing and banter in the ground but when you''re away to millwall after the game common sense says head down and shut up! I don''t condone millwall fans because they are scum but at the same time i dont have any sympathy for the lads that got a kicking. All they are is attention seekers, anyone else there last night have any thoughts on this?

As for the game i thought we were robbed, a good performance and david fox is beginning to look like a quality signing by lambert, not just his goal but his all round play"

Ward and Elliot played really well last night, Holt is a cheat and should not be admired, until like you he has learned to grow up. He gets frustrated because he is too fat.

And who do I support, in the main football. However, I have been a Millwall fan for over 50 years. Liiooooonnnnsssss. Until we meet later in the season. Lionman. I suppose this post shall be deleted, that''s norm isn''t it?

Funny how different people see the game aint it? I was in London last night but not at the Football, I tried to pick it up on theradio but it was not on. so I got bits and piece''s and then got the match report on LBC.They said Millwall were all over us and we were lucky to escape with a point. But reading the report in the Local paper, we should have won, we had more shots, on and off target and were very unlucky to come away with a draw.

I was interseted to read the millwall fans post but he obviously has blue tinted glasses on.....me? no I took my Yellow sun glasses off!!!!

OK, mtv.

I believe you when you say that you did not have your Yellow tinted glasses on, I was not wearing my Blue one''s either, but at least I was wearing my own clear glasses and managed to look at the stats after the game, did you? For me it''s the facts that count, not gossip.

The local papers do tend to give a biased view of games, well, they all have to keep the readers happy ;)

Thanks for your reply though, even though it was factless.

Lionman

The local papers have the stats in them and they said we had more shots and their observation was that City were unlucky not to win, on play and that the goal was offside.

But I hear what you say, even if it is tosh

[quote user="blue_on_the_pinkun"]OK, mtv.

I believe you when you say that you did not have your Yellow tinted glasses on, I was not wearing my Blue one''s either, but at least I was wearing my own clear glasses and managed to look at the stats after the game, did you? For me it''s the facts that count, not gossip.

The local papers do tend to give a biased view of games, well, they all have to keep the readers happy ;)

Thanks for your reply though, even though it was factless.

Lionman[/quote]

hahaha thats so gayThunder Cats....Hooooooooooooooooooooo