Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Where's Shyster

Does anyone know where Shyster is? 

I don''t think he has been on here for a couple of weeks. 

Hope you are ok mate.  I never thought I''d say this, but you''re a big miss on the free bet.

[:)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Hope you are ok mate.  I never thought I''d say this, but you''re a big miss on the free bet.

[/quote]I miss him desperately......  [:''(]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

I miss him desperately......  [:''(]
[/quote]

Me too [:D][;)]

Maybe he is finally out enjoying his much superior life he is always telling us about :)

In all seriousness though I do miss the angry bugger. Hope he is well.

I sent Shyster a PM the other day about our luton connection - where it says the recipient''s name it now says ''NA''

Don''t know if this is linked to his disappearance?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I never thought I''d say this, but you''re a big miss on the free bet.

[/quote]

I always knew young Shyster would be a huge asset to the free bet. I miss him too Slim but I''m afraid it''s looking more and more likely that he hase eloped with Tangie......

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I never thought I''d say this, but you''re a big miss on the free bet.

[/quote]

I always knew young Shyster would be a huge asset to the free bet. I miss him too Slim but I''m afraid it''s looking more and more likely that he hase eloped with Tangie......

[/quote]

Arm in arm, umbrella in hand. [:D]

[quote user="Herman "]I think the guys at ''Huckerbys Boots'' finally tracked him down[;)][/quote]

I wish. The guys a cockmuncher and is not remotely missed on this message board.

(Huckerbys Boots - Matt''s comments do not reflect the views of HuckerbysBoots.com, even tho the author of the site and Huckerbys Boots - Matt are one and the same)

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots Matt"][quote user="Herman "]I think the guys at ''Huckerbys Boots'' finally tracked him down[;)][/quote] I wish. The guys a cockmuncher and is not remotely missed on this message board. (Huckerbys Boots - Matt''s comments do not reflect the views of HuckerbysBoots.com, even tho the author of the site and Huckerbys Boots - Matt are one and the same)[/quote]

Probably a bit late for this advice,but i would take most of what Shyster says with a whacking great pinch of salt[:D]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots Matt"][quote user="Herman "]I think the guys at ''Huckerbys Boots'' finally tracked him down[;)][/quote] I wish. The guys a cockmuncher and is not remotely missed on this message board. (Huckerbys Boots - Matt''s comments do not reflect the views of HuckerbysBoots.com, even tho the author of the site and Huckerbys Boots - Matt are one and the same)[/quote]

Probably a bit late for this advice,but i would take most of what Shyster says with a whacking great pinch of salt[:D]

[/quote]

Exactly. In fairness, he knows his stuff once you cut through the wind ups. He was a more than handy player himself (but don''t tell him I said so!)[;)]

He knows his stuff on the free bet too, once you cut through the wind ups, and he''s more than a handy PUP.

He''s probably entertaining Tangie with tales of his playing days and 442''s as we speak. Rumour has it Shyster''s a half decent cook too so Tangie could well have put on weight when we next see him[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Exactly. In fairness, he knows his stuff once you cut through the wind ups. He was a more than handy player himself (but don''t tell him I said so!)[;)][/quote]Definitely more of a player than a write i would say, the diamond analogy was pushed over the edge and then back up the cliff.  The former player thing might explain the ego - was he a striker ?  Dare I ask at which level he played ?

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I sent Shyster a PM the other day about our luton connection - where it says the recipient''s name it now says ''NA''

Don''t know if this is linked to his disappearance?[/quote]NA generally means either the recipient or sender has delted the PM out of their box but will still show in other person''s box. If you respond to a deleted PM, it gets sent to the mysterious Christopher Langston, who must love some of the ones I''ve sent to delted PMs when I''ve had a few and not realised [:$]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]I had Shyster "dealt with"

He knew too much.

[/quote]

So that''s what been keeping you away from the board then.......

I was just about to start a '' Where''s Morty ? ''SOS thread.
[/quote]

Don''t worry about morty he is being kept busy with 2 Nubian slaves[;)]

Morty, can we have Shyster back please[:^)]

He''s one of our top PUPs and we need him[Y]

You can keep Tangie but look out for his brother, they''re more Mitchell than Chuckle and definitely Grimm[;)]

I understand he is busy catering on an oil rig in the Persian Gulf....where his toad-in-the-hole is proving so popular with the Arabs that they are demanding it three times a day.....with spotted dick to follow.

[quote user="Sidney James"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Nope, he has posted since the changeover.[/quote]

Arthtur Whittle also missing?

[/quote]Could Shyster, Arthur Whittle and Morty all be the same person?Oh, wait....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]I had Shyster "dealt with"He knew too much.[:)][/quote]So that''s what been keeping you away from the board then.......I was just about to start a '' Where''s Morty ? ''SOS thread. [/quote]Been working away in Holland.No more "giro playboy" days for me!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sidney James"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Nope, he has posted since the changeover.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Could Shyster, Arthur Whittle and Morty all be the same person?

Oh, wait....
[/quote]

BINNER!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Sidney James"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Nope, he has posted since the changeover.[/quote]

[/quote]Could Shyster, Arthur Whittle and Morty all be the same person?Oh, wait....[/quote]

BINNER!

[/quote]Genius![:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sidney James"]

[/quote]Could Shyster, Arthur Whittle and Morty all be the same person?Oh, wait....[/quote]Surely you would have noticed by now Morty?