Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Where to watch the Reading game on Sky in Norwich

Coach and Horses on Thorpe Road will undoubtably be showing it, they''ve got a number of big TVs too although it is usually pretty busy.

The Murderers always show Norwich games but it tends to get rammed in there.Quieter alternatives would be The Freemasons or Kings Arms on Hall Rd or The Rose round the corner on Bracondale (think they have Sky)

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]The Woolpack may well show it, I''ll probably go in there.
[/quote]

Is that the one near John Lewis?

Cheers for tips so far guys.
[/quote]

Yeah that''s the one.

Looks like I''m going to watch it on my own at the minute so if anybody wants to come and keep me company that would be cool.

I shall be watching it on my sofa. Or possibly from behind it, depending on how shocking we are.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]All round Morty''s for an Inner Circle house party! [Y]How''s the job, Morty? Treating you well?[/quote]All inner circle members are welcome at Mortington towers, they know the secret knock to get in.Yeah, going really well thanks mate![:)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I shall be watching it on my sofa. Or possibly from behind it, depending on how shocking we are.[/quote]Are the daleks playing for Reading now? [;)]

[/quote]Ooh, hope not. Mind you I don''t think theres anything in the FA rule book about robot players, so we can''t entirely rule it out.Mind you I think daleks would have limited ball control. I''m frankly more worried about cybermen.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I shall be watching it on my sofa. Or possibly from behind it, depending on how shocking we are.[/quote]Are the daleks playing for Reading now? [;)]

[/quote]Ooh, hope not. Mind you I don''t think theres anything in the FA rule book about robot players, so we can''t entirely rule it out.Mind you I think daleks would have limited ball control. I''m frankly more worried about cybermen.[/quote]Maybe Wes was a dalek in a previous incarnation with his limited ball control as he''s one-footed lol [:P]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]May well see you later GH as I''m hoping it''ll be serving food as well as showing the footie![/quote]They do nice food in there, went and had something to eat the other night.I''ll be in there at about 5-ish so maybe see you later then.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]May well see you later GH as I''m hoping it''ll be serving food as well as showing the footie!
[/quote]
They do nice food in there, went and had something to eat the other night.

I''ll be in there at about 5-ish so maybe see you later then.
[/quote]

Graham you may wish to call me old fashioned but you appear to be keyboard flirting with WITS.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Behave morty or I''ll arrange for your kettle to be stolen before ko and where will the team be without that? lol[/quote]The kettle theory actually pans out, form has dipped while I was away in Holland![:)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]May well see you later GH as I''m hoping it''ll be serving food as well as showing the footie!
[/quote]
They do nice food in there, went and had something to eat the other night.

I''ll be in there at about 5-ish so maybe see you later then.
[/quote]

Graham you may wish to call me old fashioned but you appear to be keyboard flirting with WITS.

[/quote]

Tilly, Tilly, Tilly... if you think that merely having a conversation with a member of the opposite sex is flirting, then you''re not old-fashioned... just delusional [;)]