Sign in to follow this  
Gromitt

Calling all stattos

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"]

Yet another thread thats gone off topic and will turn into a 10 page thread about Worthy/ncisa [:@]

[/quote]

Was taken off topic Angel. Nobody minded until I added my view. Am I not supposed to do that? Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee then come on here raking it over. It could have been left as two differing views but somehow nCIsA had to be dragged into it. Now my place of work, although why that''s relevant I haven''t a clue, is dragged into it.

[/quote]

Lord give me strength..." but somehow NCISA had to be dragged into it".Now who dragged them into it? was it The Butler making an opinion posting as the Butler right at the very start or was it Nutty''s response about "pressure groups".

Now just for once will you shut up Nutty and let others decide and by the way i think Danny Crow is having a good season at Luton.I think this was what this thread was all about.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"]

Yet another thread thats gone off topic and will turn into a 10 page thread about Worthy/ncisa [:@]

[/quote]

Was taken off topic Angel. Nobody minded until I added my view. Am I not supposed to do that? Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee then come on here raking it over. It could have been left as two differing views but somehow nCIsA had to be dragged into it. Now my place of work, although why that''s relevant I haven''t a clue, is dragged into it.

[/quote]

" it could have been left as two differing views" ......absolutely priceless from Mr 40 Posts On Any Thread I Do Not Agree With.

I often wonder if we had had a decent manager during their time IF it might have made a difference to them.

See what Lambert has got out of Martin.

While I was a staunch "Worthy outter" 4 years ago I apreciated that by luck or judgement (I think a combination of both) Worthy did a good job for us but stayed a year too long!

Danny Crow did look promising and probably had he been with when we were 3rd Division he''d of done more for us. But then again Premiership - League 1 - Totally different levels!

Butler, your first post on this thread contained a thinly veiled dig at a previous manager and then two posts later you back down and say he was a decent man and manager. Which is it? It comes across like you''re more confused than Scooby Doo!! Also, all this ncisa stuff.. You post your personal opinions and views not those of ncisa, but you are chairman of ncisa so do you voice a different opinion at your meetings? Is it fair to assume that given your position as chairman that you are in a position where your personal opinion could be influential on other members?