Sign in to follow this  

Crofts back, Hoolahan on the bench

Yellow at best, he pulled out of the tackle.Still, now people will get their wish, and we can see how cutting edge and forward thinking we are without the fat, unfit, League One star/Championship journeyman in the side for the next few games.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]Freaking loving this!!!
[/quote]

[8]Morty put the kettle on,

Morty put the kettle on,

Morty put the kettle on,

We want more goals [8]

Almost peed myself with excitement  [:D]

[/quote]

I shall save the kettle for now. Am tucking into a glass of lager beer for the meantime.

[:)]
[/quote]

Maybe beer works too lol you keeping ok?

[/quote]

Its working well for me! Yes ta, I''m very good thanks! Its nice to be back on the message board under such good circumstances, can''t believe how well we''re playing! Actually can''t believe how much time Reading are giving us on the ball!

Hows you?
[/quote]

Glad you are ok, and yes not too badly here thanks, apart from that diabolical ref''s decision, never a sending off

That red card has to be one of the most diabolical things I''ve ever had the misfortune to witness, even a yellow would have been harsh. Surely we have to appeal against that one, yet another bloody clueless ref.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Yellow at best, he pulled out of the tackle.Still, now people will get their wish, and we can see how cutting edge and forward thinking we are without the fat, unfit, League One star/Championship journeyman in the side for the next few games.[/quote]I love Grant Holt, without him I fear the ball will come back too quickly...no one else can hold it up like he does.

That was barely a foul, not a yellow & not within a billion miles of a red.Please God it''s appealed & I suggest we all go down to the hearing & show the students how to REALLY do a protest !

What do we have to do to get a decent ref on a Sky match? Bribe someone?

That ref should not be in charge of a professional match if he is making decisions like that.

That was never a red card !!Disgracefull from the ref, he should have his ref badges removed and have to re-train !!What the hell is it this season with shocking refs ???????

And its good to see Bryan Gunn back in football management at Reading !*snigger snigger*

[quote user="kdncfc"]That red card has to be one of the most diabolical things I''ve ever had the misfortune to witness, even a yellow would have been harsh. Surely we have to appeal against that one, yet another bloody clueless ref.
[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more, most laughable decision I have ever seen. Harte got him sent off because of his bloody diving around on the floor. Holt only brushes Harte''s ankle for christ sake, that referee is way out of his depth.

Hopefully we can hold onto our lead. Also that red card has to be recinded surely?

[quote user="whoareyou"]

What do we have to do to get a decent ref on a Sky match? Bribe someone?

That ref should not be in charge of a professional match if he is making decisions like that.

[/quote]

Quite agree [Y]

The only consistency we get is consistently poor refs. Why does the Championship have to put up with those who foul up in the PL, it''s al very well relegating them but we then have to live with them!

Only just saw Grant''s challenge as had to pop out - thought they must have made a mistake showing that clip, it wasn''t even worth a yellow!! Pathetic reffing and it gives Reading a foothold back in the game that they barely deserve.

[quote user="paul moy"]Lambert needs to change things now. Perhaps McNamee off for Hoolahan ?.[/quote]Wouldn''t he be better off closing the game down rather than bringing on a player prone to losing the ball in his own half?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]You have to look at Ian Harte''s reaction - shameful play-acting.[/quote]Good point, if I lived next door to him I''d be crapping on his door step about now!

If there''s any justice we''ll win this, if Lambert get''s the tactics right I can see us scoring another on the break which should be enough to win it. Reading look dangerous going forward but not to good at the back and hopefully we can exploit that.

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]You have to look at Ian Harte''s reaction - shameful play-acting.

[/quote]

Good point, if I lived next door to him I''d be crapping on his door step about now!
[/quote]

I''d crap in a envelope and post it through his door if I weren''t such a lady lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]You have to look at Ian Harte''s reaction - shameful play-acting.[/quote]Good point, if I lived next door to him I''d be crapping on his door step about now![/quote]

I''d crap in a envelope and post it through his door if I weren''t such a lady lol

[/quote]It''d be a tricky move but well worth the result. So annoyed, poor Holt.

I would put dog crap in a paper bag and set alight to it on his doorstep then ring his bell, hopefully he would then come to the door in his slippers and stamp on the bag to put out the fire.

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]You have to look at Ian Harte''s reaction - shameful play-acting.

[/quote]

Good point, if I lived next door to him I''d be crapping on his door step about now!
[/quote]

[/quote]

It''d be a tricky move but well worth the result. So annoyed, poor Holt.
[/quote]

Me too, angry at the standard of ref''s lately, Holt sure didn''t deserve that he pulled out of a tackle, just can''t see how it was a red card

[quote user="Harry"]I would put dog crap in a paper bag and set alight to it on his doorstep then ring his bell, hopefully he would then come to the door in his slippers and stamp on the bag to put out the fire.[/quote]

We used to do that as kids, not that im proud of it lol