Sign in to follow this  
notts_canary

Grant Holt - Red Card

The referee is an absolute idiot, I''ve never seen such a ridiculus desision in my life, never a red card and debatable if it was even a yellow, on the bright side this should be an easy card to overturn on appeal...

Never in a million years !! Yellow card even would have been harsh.Holt even pulled out blatently at the end.The ref is not fit to ref games, 6 reds in 12 games, 2 mid week vsWBA.This tw&t needs to be sent back to ref school !Disgrace to his profession

only upside is that if (and when) the appeal is lodged it will certainly be over turned.Still if the ref has screwed us outta 3 points he needs to be lynched...Snot faced little Roeder lookalike

To be fair, Ian Harte was the main offender - he made it look like full-on contact was made when replays show it was a nothing challenge, poorly executed.  Yellow at best except for Harte''s antics.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]To be fair, Ian Harte was the main offender - he made it look like full-on contact was made when replays show it was a nothing challenge, poorly executed.  Yellow at best except for Harte''s antics.[/quote]Second that, disgraceful behaviour and he should be suspended for it, very unlikely though.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]To be fair, Ian Harte was the main offender - he made it look like full-on contact was made when replays show it was a nothing challenge, poorly executed.  Yellow at best except for Harte''s antics.[/quote]

Yep Harte went down like he had been pole axed. Never a red card.

We''d be rather annoyed had such a pen not been given to us, whether or not it was definite....but it was a daft challenge, imo the guy had already overrun the ball.

Pathetic ref. There is at least one every season, arrogant ****** who believe they can referee at a high level when they can''t and shouldn''t. Holt''s red card should be overturned and given to Harte.

Thats exactly what i was thinking a1canary.... :P

(btw, i wasn''t involved in the protest/riots... just incase there is any confusion...)