Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Reading v City predictions

We owe Reading from 2 years ago. Their form is as inconsistent as ours recently, but we are on the tele!

I''m going for another 1-1 with Barnett to get his first for the club from a corner in the 61 minute

Honestly? Hand on heart ... i can only see a loss. Cant remember the last time i saw City win on Sky. Hopefully tomorrow will break that sequence [:)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I''m going for an optimistic 2-1[/quote]That is to Reading BTW...[/quote]Thinking along the same lines ... but as always i live in hope [;)]

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I''m going for an optimistic 2-1[/quote]That is to Reading BTW...[/quote]Thinking along the same lines ... but as always i live in hope [;)][/quote]I live in a flat myself [;)]

I think we can win this game, having just watched the highlights v Cardiff on the BBC website. 2-1 to City, as long as we get a fair and competent ref and the luck that Cardiff had in scoring a goal that was not a goal... [:D]   

A defenite loss I''m afraid. We have been turd on Sky and I don''t think that will change. Reading ae in good form and I imagine that the players know about the form on Sky too.

I''m going to watch it, but every time I do, or on-line or check scores when we''re playing we lose. Don''t expect that to change.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]We owe Reading from 2 years ago. Their form is as inconsistent as ours recently, but we are on the tele!

I''m going for another 1-1 with Barnett to get his first for the club from a corner in the 61 minute[/quote]They owe us nothingWe had a c*ap team with a c*ap manager. Maybe they thought they owed us for the 1-0 off Phil Mulryne''s a*se a few years ago....I''ll be more than happy if we can squeeze a draw out of this one.

On the 1 hand, we suck on TV. On the other, my friend will have his NCFC jersey on, and we have lost only once when he''s had it this year.

I think the TV curse will overpower his jersey influence and we get thumped 3 -1, the 1 coming late.

LinkNR9 - how can you come on here like a breath of fresh air and destroy the misery we are trying to achieve in the knowledge that if we predict a loss and we get a better result, we can be very happy. And if we lose, we can be happily miserable in the knowledge that we expected nothing else [;)]

Surely the law of averages dictates we must end this so called sky curse? Although, until Lambert arrived our poor form on live tv was surely more to do with the fact we were generally cr@p! Is a comfotable win, for once, too much to hope for?! Not sure if I can bear yet another evening of sweaty palms and palpitations!

OTBC

[quote user="paul moy"]I think we can win this game, having just watched the highlights v Cardiff on the BBC website. 2-1 to City, as long as we get a fair and competent ref and the luck that Cardiff had in scoring a goal that was not a goal... [:D]   [/quote]

Shame that yet again we did not get a competent referee !!!

Surely the law of averages dictates we must end this so called sky curse? Although, until Lambert arrived our poor form on live tv was surely more to do with the fact we were generally cr@p! Is a comfotable win, for once, too much to hope for?! Not sure if I can bear yet another evening of sweaty palms and palpitations!

OTBC