Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Thanks Ref

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You cost us 3 pointsNot fit to referee[/quote]no he didnt (He didnt help though!).. our piss poor midfield did. They need to learn to tackle.

10 men, defensive behind the ball.The ref''s decision rattled morale and then we went out shakey.They score a goal and then the ref gives dodgey decision #2 for the peno and its 3-3

I dont belive you have the gual to blame our midfield to be fair mate

Ref cost us the game, end of discusion.2 piss poor decisions and then sending off Lambo rather than that arabic looking chappy after that ugly tackle on Korey.TBH following the refs standard , i woulda thought that tackle on Korey was worth a ritual hanging at the very least !!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You cost us 3 points

Not fit to referee
[/quote]

no he didnt (He didnt help though!).. our piss poor midfield did. They need to learn to tackle.
[/quote]

I hope they appeal the red,

1 word for the ref it starts with  a W 

we weren''t cute enough .. the ref was a mess we should have rolled around at every challenge and used every trick in the book instead we just backed off in the 2nd half ..matt gill should have come on for mcnamee  ....

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You cost us 3 pointsNot fit to referee[/quote]no he didnt (He didnt help though!).. our piss poor midfield did. They need to learn to tackle.[/quote]

I hope they appeal the red,

1 word for the ref it starts with  a W 

[/quote]Would that word be [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/S11.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You cost us 3 pointsNot fit to referee[/quote]no he didnt (He didnt help though!).. our piss poor midfield did. They need to learn to tackle.[/quote]I really do wonder about you.

Stoke manager Tony Pulis calls for referee relegations
It takes time to gain the experience to Ref at a high level and that can be clearly seen by rushing ''youngsters'' through the system, look at error strewn perfomances of Stuart Attwell.

I think we can add Michael Oliver''s name here.

The ref was an absolute disgrace.  He also fell for everything Reading threw at him.

The tackle on Korey was ten times worse, no 1,000 times worse than Holt''s none tackle.

A joke of a ref[:@][N]

[quote user="im spartacus"]we weren''t cute enough .. the ref was a mess we should have rolled around at every challenge and used every trick in the book instead we just backed off in the 2nd half ..matt gill should have come on for mcnamee  ....[/quote]

We were perhaps too honest, but at least we wlaked away with our heads held high.[Y]

My only surprise tonight is that the referee didn''t complete the job and allow Reading the necessaey time to win it, he already played 2 mins over the 4 in injury time so he did everything he could bar put the ball in our net himself.

Yet another game where the ref decides the result. Holt walks for absolutely nothing yet the tackle on Korey Smith doesn''t even draw a foul.You can only shake your head in disbelief.

The ref was indeed crap, but you have to say Harte''s over reaction helped to con him; the tackle on Korey was indeed worse.

I now half expect us to justifiably appeal the sending off only for the cretins at the to FA extend the suspension.....

[quote user="ricardo"]Yet another game where the ref decides the result. Holt walks for absolutely nothing yet the tackle on Korey Smith doesn''t even draw a foul.You can only shake your head in disbelief. [/quote]More amazingly than that, the tackle on Korey Smith did get a sending off... Paul Lambert.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]The ref was indeed crap, but you have to say Harte''s over reaction helped to con him; the tackle on Korey was indeed worse.

I now half expect us to justifiably appeal the sending off only for the cretins at the to FA extend the suspension.....[/quote]Harte should be ashamed of himself rolling around on the floor when he was hardly touched like that to get a fellow pro sent off, he should be the target of just as much stick as Muscat used to get when they come here. Tosser.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You cost us 3 points

Not fit to referee
[/quote]Do you normally get 4 pts for a win?

The corrupt ref wanted to make a name for himself on Sky imo, but instead got panned by everyone, our lads were magnificent, and I''m proud of them all.

I watched the same ref send of two west brom players aginst blackpool and completely ruin that match too, but ultimately didnt pay too much attention until now he''s buggered up our match. How can the FA honestly preach on about respecting the referee''s when they look like they''ve never even watched a game of football to understand it let alone leave them in charge of one.

do what I have done an e mail the FA about him!! Need to register on their website though!! Mike Riley needs to get a real grip of the standard of refereeing as he is the chairman of the PGMOL now and Oliver is somehow on that!!!

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You cost us 3 pointsNot fit to referee[/quote]Do you normally get 4 pts for a win?[/quote]mate you spelt your name wrong,its Dickhl

[quote user="First Wizard"]The corrupt ref wanted to make a name for himself on Sky imo, but instead got panned by everyone, our lads were magnificent, and I''m proud of them all.[/quote]

It''s Ref''s like these that help to convince me that they are corrupt, and get the backing from the Free Mason run F A, this ref tonight should be stripped of his licence, He couldn''t  or shouldn''t be allowed in the Blue Square, My Email is already on its way to Ashton gate

Why don,t referees look the replays on tv after the games to see if they are right or wrong if they are wrong they should say so.That way they may start to get some respect back. When tonights ref looks at the replay he will know he has made a big mistake!

[quote user="pete_norw"]

It''s Ref''s like these that help to convince me that they are corrupt, and get the backing from the Free Mason run F A, this ref tonight should be stripped of his licence, He couldn''t  or shouldn''t be allowed in the Blue Square, My Email is already on its way to Ashton gate

[/quote]to be fair, i think they have got thier spam filters on.I think it would be better to actually mount a written petition against this guy. Looking at the internet we can get WBA and MK Dons fans involved im sure.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]The ref was indeed crap, but you have to say Harte''s over reaction helped to con him; the tackle on Korey was indeed worse.

I now half expect us to justifiably appeal the sending off only for the cretins at the to FA extend the suspension.....[/quote]Absolutely, Ian Harte was equally a disgrace, so much for the "professional" respect they supposedly have for each other, cheating twunt

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]The corrupt ref wanted to make a name for himself on Sky imo, but instead got panned by everyone, our lads were magnificent, and I''m proud of them all.[/quote]

[/quote]

Why would Bristol City be interested?

i''ve seen the ref on tv at several prem games and always thought he had no idea, now i''m certain.

Trouble is he''s 25, i can''t see how he can ever have enough experience to ref at the top level. Its not just the referring side but the man management of top class professional sportsmen and all there wily ways.

There''s been another post on here about relegation of refs, don''t know how that helps as that''s how we ended up with Durso back in the champ, but they should certainly be more accountable and have an open disciplinary system, maybe of a suspension system