Sign in to follow this  
mickey phelans tash

Ian Tarte

Yeah, hes the first player to ever go down under a challenge....Its not nice, and really shouldn''t happen, but it does, even Norwich players exaggerate injuries etc...

yes he made the most of the challenge, but he''s not the only one, the majority of players will nowadays do the same thing

Seem to recall we used to have a bloke called Huckersomething who tended to go down quicker than a Portsmouth whore when the navy were in town play for us a while back. As I recall we all worshiped that fella....You won''t stop players making the most of challenges, the trick is to give refs the access to technology to review the incident before making a decision that can, like last night, totally turn the game on its head.

Yes all players do it blah blah blah, doesnt stop it being *******

annoying, and Harte really took the acting to Oscar levels. Im sure all

the players knew about the ref and his ''eagerness'' to send players off

so Harte did a great job. Before Harte looked like he was dying i dont

think the ref was going to do anything but give the foul.Forget

Hartes academy award performance, simply the worst, most ridiculous

display of refereeing ive ever seen (including Mr Ilderton, Booth,

Friend and numerous others). Got decisions wrong on both sides and by

not even giving a foul for the tackle that couldve broken Koreys leg, he

wasnt even consistent with his decisions (other than being consistently

s***).A good point, but robbed of all 3 by an incompetent ref. I

would say with his catalogue of errors, surely there has to be

repercussions for him now but going on previous examples, we''ll be lucky

to get the sending off overturned by a cowardly and weak FA.

Town fan here.

Ian Harte did exactly the same thing to us way back in 2001 when he was playing for Leeds. Writhed around in ''agony'' and got Marcus Stewart sent off and banned.

So you have my sympathy (not something you will hear me say very often!)

Oh give over. The irony is unbelievable. Holt is the biggest diver we have and sadly got conned at his own game. Yeah, shouldn''t have happened but Holt does his fair share of making meals of challenges too.

[quote user="Brendo "]

Oh give over. The irony is unbelievable. Holt is the biggest diver we have and sadly got conned at his own game. Yeah, shouldn''t have happened but Holt does his fair share of making meals of challenges too.

[/quote]

[:D] Big difference.Holt ''falls over'' and win/loses free kicks,but i haven''t seen him roll around like his leg has been snapped in two.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]

[:D] Big difference.Holt ''falls over'' and win/loses free kicks,but i haven''t seen him roll around like his leg has been snapped in two.

[/quote]True, but similar concept.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]

[/quote]True, but similar concept.[/quote]Not really,  it''s something imo some fans can''t get their around around.  Difference is falling down winning a free kick and jumping back up and getting on with it.  Falling down winning a free kick and acting like you''ve been shot in order to get the opponent in serious trouble.Concept is one is professional the other is a cheat.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]

[/quote]True, but similar concept.[/quote]Not really,  it''s something imo some fans can''t get their around around.  Difference is falling down winning a free kick and jumping back up and getting on with it.  Falling down winning a free kick and acting like you''ve been shot in order to get the opponent in serious trouble.Concept is one is professional the other is a cheat.

[/quote]Isn''t one just an extreme example of the other though?  Both are cheating, technically.  But I get your point, there''s cheating to gain a small advantage for yourself, and then there''s cheating to land someone else in serious trouble.

Don''t remember Holt ever trying to get a fellow professional sent off but Harte does it regularly. Go check other websites.

He''s a cheating pr*ck & I look forward to his reception in the return game.

[quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]You really are a prize winning TIT