Sign in to follow this  
Tom Livermore

Sunderland away

I am going to the game on saturday. Wondered where most City fans would be meeting up before for a drink. a good away pub.

The stadium is great, was there for England v Turkey, will be half full Saturday i guess, but still cant wait!!

If any of you know of some good pubs for away fans let me know, thanks.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Half full? Bloomin shouldn''t be!
If the supposedly fiercely passionate north east fans are remotely serious about their team they should be packing the place for the visit of the league leaders. It''s as big a game for them as it is for us. Maybe no sell out but they should be expecting 25,000 plus for the game.
Having said that, is it about 40,000 capacity? In which case you''d be right, that is about half full! D''oh!

Hi Natalie,

I will not be able to check my mail between now and saturday, as i am travelling up to newcaslte tomorrow morning.

But my mobile number is: 07900 217 450

If you could ring or text me to let me know where is good to meet up, will be great. There are only 3 of us, so any help would be appreciated!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Tom

A1 Canary, I think the capacity is 49000 - so yes it most definately will be half empty as I think Sunderland have struggled to get 25000 for home games this season. I''ll be travelling down from Edinburgh for this game so if anyone knows any decent meeting places for a drink please post. Having said that Sunderland fans are pretty much the best anyway (unless ur black and white) so there won''t be any trouble mixing before/after.

Andy

Tom, ignore Natalie she''s a total fraud (I''m still waiting for my West Ham ticket!!!). Plus I think the moderator on this site should perhaps remove her access??

We can''t remove people''s access, but we don''t have to approve all messages...

Thing is, people can just change their nickname or create an entirely new login, so we couldn''t prevent jokers returning.

Here''s an idea - anyone who gets hold a spare ticket after putting out a message here could reply to the thread after the game to confirm that the seller was genuine - or not. We could also create a new group for ticket offers/requests and lift offers/requests.

how do know if its the same natalie if u are talking about natalie rivers maybe but she is actully pretty nice person and what she does for a living u would be prob dead if your kitein or something burned down or the house

i am not going to the game but i am watching it on t.v and i think that we have got a good chance of winning espeailly with hucks in the team anything can happen.

come on you yellows!!

from Mary Norfolk-Whittaker a loyal NCFC supporter

come on you yellows!!

my mate from sunderland rekons there could be about 35,000 there. Apparantly, after the recent poor attendences added to the fact its on the telly, they''ve introduced a kids for a quid scheme for home fans only. A desperate measure for a club like sunderland but they were worried the crowd could drop as low as 15,000 for the norwich game.

As for natalie, i dont think theres any mistake as to you being the same person . Just trying to read your posts is a big enough give-away!!

Presumeably Angie 2004 and Natalie Rivers are the same person and yes she is a fraud.If you look back at previous threads(go back a month) she has several times promised people tickets and let them down,promised people lifts to away games in her shiny red sports car(which she probably hasnt got) and lets them down,said she had booked carl cort into the Nelson Hotel which was a downright lie and generally talks a load of rubbish.
Can I tell you Natalie,we are a friendly bunch on here,you dont have to tell stories to impress us just be yourself tell the truth and maybe ,just maybe people will get to like you.

what is going on, i open a thread called sunderland away and it is a witchhunt for someone called natalie rivers/angie 2004

mr moderator, if this person is one big windup merchant, i suggest you edit their posts so we all know, and if they are not the same person, then maybe an apology is in order

anyway, can i return to the original subject, sunderland away?

this is another big game and one we have to win. I believe we can, sunderland have just had a tough cup game and whatever they might say, will still be focused on that and the next round, even though we are top of the league, no one seems to be taking us seriously outside norfolk, so i guess we have the ideal opportunity to create (hopefully) an even bigger gap at the top of the table

the biggest threat to us is hucks getting his fifth booking - so i hope he doesn''t get into any trouble, that we have a fair ref and everyone who is going enjoys the game

wish i could go, but funds prevent, will be having a pizza party at home and watching on sky lol

Sorry we went off the subject but I did feel for Fife canary and I know there were several others who got caught by Natalie Rivers/Angie 2004.She is definately one and the same person, for proof see page 14 thread called Tickets please 23/1.
Back to the Sunderland game,lets hope the snow doesn''t stop us getting another 3 points,lets hope that Hucks stays bookings free and that the teams below us all lose to make that gap bigger and bigger and bigger.

Natalie Rivers, Angie 2004 and ncfc_fan, are one of the same person, it does''nt take a Sherlock Holmes to work that one out. If he/she wishes to contribute to the posted threads, just be honest, to the point and DON''T TELL PORKIES!!!

I''m all for a bit of banter and the occasional wind up, but this site [out of all the others that deal directly or indirectly with the current fortunes of NCFC] I feel is the "creme de la creme!." Lets keep it that way and as cityangel says, if Angie 2004 etc, etc, wishes to be active on this site "be yourself" and your more than welcome.

Re: Sunderland away, [weather permitting] I reckon a draw at least and possibly a narrow victory for the Yellows after the mackems mid-week disposal of the Brummy''s. "Oh the Joys of tough Cup ties, extra time and player fatigue." OTBC!

3 points in the bag i reckon! It''s always the way - teams that excel in the latter stages of the cup then go and lose far easier games than they''re gonna get on Saturday.
I remember the season Tranmere knocked all premiership comers to their place out of the cup, in particular the 4-3 v southampton. We played them, at their place, a few days after that and beat them. And we were rubbish back then!
Burnely and Watford played a quarter final last year and both finished towards the bottom of div one.
Thing is, if we win on Saturday, you can guarntee that bafoon McCarthy will be moanin about tired players etc etc!

right i''m going to appologise to every one on there cause yes ok my name is natalie i should''t of lied to you all its a hard thing making friends for me on there maybe i shouldn''t lie to much from now on lets talk about more important like norwich city football club i''m appected on there or not cause i like to be friends with you all

I hope your first sentence proves to be right, a1, but more than anything I hope that all of our fans making the long journey get there safely and have something good to keep them warm as they make their way safely home again. How good would a win be before anyone else gets the chance tomorrow to do anything about it? That''s got to be a decent incentive, but it will be tough, no doubt. Wearing my positive hat, as I am for the rest of the season, I do think we might get a result, especially if we can go in level at the break. OTBC!

Apology accepted Natalie, have fun,join in and you''ll make loads of friends on here because this is the best message board I have ever found and has some great posters on it.

Can omse one please tell me wht OTBC means cause i''ve seen it on a lot of post and have no idea. Thanx. Hana