Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

robbed

off 6 points - millwall and now reading, i hope we gain some major luck nearer the end of the season.

Injury''s Suspensions and dodgy referees, and we are still sitting pretty. a few new signings as well as surman, drury we wont be to far away at the end of the season

*4 points technically :P

But yeah, we have had some very bad luck (is it just me, or do we always seem to get bad luck, and rarely any good luck, dodgy refs seem to always be more against us etc....)

I think this is where the inconsistency of the league benefits us, were in pretty poor/average form (results wise at least) but with little team choice (a couple of regulars out), and also changing formation a bit as well....I think we can still make the play-offs, but i think in the next 5 games, we need 3 wins...

You can''t really say we were robbed at Millwall- that was nobody''s fault but our own for not defending the corner.Also, it was four points because we got a point for each game....Plus, Crofts equaliser in the 92nd minute against Burnley was probably handball. Certainly, if the boot was on the other foot, we would have kicked up a massive stink about it.

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]You can''t really say we were robbed at Millwall- that was nobody''s fault but our own for not defending the corner.

Also, it was four points because we got a point for each game....

Plus, Crofts equaliser in the 92nd minute against Burnley was probably handball. Certainly, if the boot was on the other foot, we would have kicked up a massive stink about it.
[/quote]

The Millwall goal was offside, but not an offside that you''d reasonably expect to go in your favour.

We wernt ''Robbed'' in either game.

Poor defending as cost us 4 points!

Fair enough, Holt should not have been sent off, but we still had a 2 goal lead for 45 minutes and couldnt hold on!

Millwall poor defending late on!

The only game where there was a ''robbing'' was when Crofts handballed to get a point against Burnely!

[quote user="CT"]

I wouldnt care if we''d lost all 3 games as long as we beat the scum!

[/quote]

You are not serious surely?

Then again, seeing as it is you, I suppose that you might be.   Dear God, we all want to beat Ipswich but that is unbelievable.   Results in those three games would put us well into the playoff zone which is a priority for me.

[quote user="CDMullins"]We wernt ''Robbed'' in either game.

Poor defending as cost us 4 points!

Fair enough, Holt should not have been sent off, but we still had a 2 goal lead for 45 minutes and couldnt hold on!

Millwall poor defending late on!

The only game where there was a ''robbing'' was when Crofts handballed to get a point against Burnely![/quote]Pre-fuckkkkking-cisely. [Y]