Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Ryan Flynn

[quote user="ron obvious"]

TalkSPORT  reckon we''re after Ryan Flynn; what do we think, agent talk or real? He looks a bit of a tiddler to me.

[/quote]

Maybe we should go for Errol. No one ever accused him of being a tiddler.....[;)]

His first club was Falkirk, but he signed for Liverpool in 2005 for £50,000. He helped Liverpool win successive FA Youth Cup victories in the 2005–06 and 2006–07 seasons, with Flynn scoring the winner against Manchester City in the 2007 final.[2] In his third season at the club, he helped them win the Northern Premier Reserve League Title, in the 2007–08 season.[2]

Flynn was loaned to Conference National club Wrexham for the latter part of the 2008–09 season.[2] He scored an equalising goal against Harrow on his debut; in all, Flynn scored four goals in 25 appearances for Wrexham.[2]

Flynn was then loaned to his first club Falkirk for the 2009–10 season.[2] He made his Falkirk debut in a UEFA Europa League tie against FC Vaduz, and Flynn scored the only goal of the game, becoming the first Falkirk player to score a goal in European competition.[3] On 15 September it was announced he had signed a three year contract with Falkirk.[4] He won the Scottish Premier League award for Young Player of the Month for March 2010, having scored six goals in 33 games for Falkirk. He also won the Young Player of the Round award in the second round of the CIS Cup 10/11, in which he scored the only goal to put Falkirk through against Partick Thistle FC. Also in the third round of the same cup he was part of the Falkirk team that were voted ''Team of the round'', in which he also scored the third goal against Heart of Midlothian FC which ended up 4–3 to Falkirk.[4]

Perhaps Wiz but it depends on what sort of budget is left. If we sign Barnett (our top priority imo) then there might not be enough left for a striker.

A goal scoring winger would still be a good buy if he can pull it off down here.

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]Perhaps Wiz but it depends on what sort of budget is left. If we sign Barnett (our top priority imo) then there might not be enough left for a striker. A goal scoring winger would still be a good buy if he can pull it off down here. Davo[/quote]

Totally agree about Barnett Davo, okay, so a dead cheap red bricksh*t house it is then.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Don''t we need a 6 ft + red sh*t brickhouse type more urgently?[/quote]I''d rather have a brick sh*thouse.  Not sure a sh*t brickhouse would be what we need right now...

[quote user="city till i die"]and y does he have to be red[/quote]

Its just a saying where I come from, I''d ask my ancestors, but they''re all long gone to that great red brick sh*thouse in the sky![:D]

Now denied by EDP24:http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city-fc/norwich_city_link_to_falkirk_s_ryan_flynn_off_target_1_728172Ho Hum