Sign in to follow this  
Mollie250

Best chance to dismantle scum in years

What a great opportunity to put four or five past the halfwits up the road. Keane''s last game could be a drubbing by the boys in yellow and green. What a lovely thought!!!

Its possible but these games can galvanise teams and I think they are a pretty decent side so I would urge caution. Particulary if Holty doesnt make it. If ever a man was made for a derby game its him.

I reckon we will win, and against Leeds. It is tight at the top, but with two home games coming up I really think we can get into the play offs, and make a points gap. Albeit assuming Holty''s red gets overturned. Which surely it should?

[quote user="Brendo "]I reckon we will win, and against Leeds. It is tight at the top, but with two home games coming up I really think we can get into the play offs, and make a points gap. Albeit assuming Holty''s red gets overturned. Which surely it should?[/quote]Surely you mean assuming Holty''s red gets upheld? I thought he was fat and sh*t last week?

I''m all up for this game, and think we will do well...

But just because they aren''t in good form....are we in much better form? we don''t seem to be able to win (and the last game we did win, was a 4-3, which we may have been the better team, i wasn''t there for that one, but still 4-3 isn''t a comfortable score line...), i just think we need to take a slightly more cautious approach to this game (after beating Leeds 5-0 that is :P)

[quote user="CT"]Gareth MaCauley, David Norris, Luke Hyam and Mark Kennedy are all out injured! [/quote]

The game is 2 weeks away so they may be fit by then ?? Plus we have plenty of injuries too though hopefully some of ours might be fit by then too.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I''m all up for this game, and think we will do well...

But just because they aren''t in good form....are we in much better form? we don''t seem to be able to win (and the last game we did win, was a 4-3, which we may have been the better team, i wasn''t there for that one, but still 4-3 isn''t a comfortable score line...), i just think we need to take a slightly more cautious approach to this game (after beating Leeds 5-0 that is :P)[/quote]I really am finding it hard to read and take notice of anything you put with such stupid comments...Bristol City 3-0 and Middlesbrough 1-0 didn''t happen then?!

Don''t read anything i put then, i really don''t care....Sorry i don''t have the results sheet in front of me, i completely forgot about the Bristol game, and not sure why i forgot about the Boro game, since i was actually at that one...

And what other stupid comments? (if your refering to the Martin and Ruddy threads, you really really can get stuffed, i quite clearly explained myself there, and if you think they where stupid, then you really don''t know what your talking about....This was yeah, i forgot two wins....but the point still stands....1 win in 7? even going back 3 wins in 10 isn''t all that good...)

Yeah you''re right, it''s pretty poor form.. Still amazing how we''re 8th though in my opinion. We''ve had an awful month but we all saw it coming. If we can win the next 2 then there is no doubt we''ll be in play offs after Ipswich game.It''s the closest league in the world I think.some of what you say is good to read, it''s not pointless craap that most people write, but please check things first or you look silly [:P]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Don''t read anything i put then, i really don''t care....Sorry i don''t have the results sheet in front of me, i completely forgot about the Bristol game, and not sure why i forgot about the Boro game, since i was actually at that one... And what other stupid comments? (if your refering to the Martin and Ruddy threads, you really really can get stuffed, i quite clearly explained myself there, and if you think they where stupid, then you really don''t know what your talking about....This was yeah, i forgot two wins....but the point still stands....1 win in 7? even going back 3 wins in 10 isn''t all that good...)[/quote]

Do I detect a frisson of sexual tension here GP and Adam??

Accepting all the usual cliche''s about wounded animals, playing for

pride, form out the window for a derby game, I do agree with the OP. If

we can just get a few more things to align for us (e.g. return of Drury,

Holt being available), we could really turn them over. The wheels are

coming off down there - we know only too well where things are at

when you start cheering the opposition as they were v Barnsley. This is

a bit like 1998 in reverse. If we were ever going to really thump them,

this has to be one of the more likely opportunities to do so.

Get yer tenner on 5-0! (Or maybe 4...)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh dear.Nothing like building yourselves up ready for a fall. Whatever the players may think about Keane.... this one is for the fans and the Ipswich players will be out to prove a point for them.Seems like you''ve learnt nothing................

[quote user="Jacko"] If ever a man was made for a derby game its him.[/quote]

Agree 100%.  I''m not Holt''s biggest fan but I would love to see him in the derby.  I think Chris Martin, Andrew Crofts, Korey Smith and Simon Lappin will all be well up for it aswell.

The whole of Carrow Road is going to be so pumped up for this and I can''t wait!!!!! COYY!

Boyo'' don''t you mean the Barclay and Snake Pit?

I''m sure us fans in the Jarrold will be quite upset if their is too much noise :P

[quote user="First Wizard"]Derbies are unpredictable, form is irrelevent, so I just hope we tonk them.[/quote]Having lived near Lowestoft in the past Wiz.... I know it''s particularly important for you guys as you have to live with the enemy on a daily basis.Lets hope then eh?  [Y]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="First Wizard"]Derbies are unpredictable, form is irrelevent, so I just hope we tonk them.[/quote]

Having lived near Lowestoft in the past Wiz.... I know it''s particularly important for you guys as you have to live with the enemy on a daily basis.

Lets hope then eh?  [Y]
[/quote]

Its important to all of us Cluck, I don''t sleep the night before the ''''derby'''' game and get really stressed as kick off approaches. Doesn''t help that I have a few close Ipswich friends who I have to face and talk to on a regular basis and won''t let me forget the result if we lose.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="First Wizard"]Derbies are unpredictable, form is irrelevent, so I just hope we tonk them.[/quote]Having lived near Lowestoft in the past Wiz.... I know it''s particularly important for you guys as you have to live with the enemy on a daily basis.Lets hope then eh?  [Y][/quote]

Its important to all of us Cluck, I don''t sleep the night before the ''''derby'''' game and get really stressed as kick off approaches. Doesn''t help that I have a few close Ipswich friends who I have to face and talk to on a regular basis and won''t let me forget the result if we lose.

[/quote]I''m afraid as I''ve got older I only lose sleep when it''s something important or life changing CA.  I see the banter with Town fans as a bit of harmless fun and win or lose I won''t be changing my colours... nor will they.  Like everything else in life it''s a case of swings and roundabouts where they will win one or two and so will we. It''s great to win of course... but there are 40 odd other games to a season and each one is only worth 3 points.Maybe I''m just not competitive enough as an individual... or perhaps it''s just it I save that for those things I can do something about.  [:)]