Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Div3 in Scotland for me. Berwick (P11-W4-D6-L1-F26-A15) entertain bottom club Clyde (P11-W1-D3-L7-F11-A27) so, with the home team only losing once this season and Clyde only winning once, there should only be one outcome. So........

Berwick v Clyde........Home win.

Good luck nbs. [Y]

I''ll go for Neath to beat Haverfordwest. Good luck Norfolkbroadslim and to the rest of you PUP''s lets hope it goes a bit better than the last two weeks!!!

Good Evening nutty nigel and all you pups!

This week I want to go with Bournemouth to beat Walsall please. Good luck Norfolkbs and everyone

Evening All,Madrid to beat Sporting "crispy chicken strips" Gijon. Madrid away win por favorAll the breast NBS lets hope there will be no fowl play with your picks and we can pluck Billy good and proper!

Greetings PUPs. This week I am going for

Man City v Birmingham - Home Win

Good luck everyone, especially Norfolkbroadslim

[quote user="Fellas"]I''ll go for Neath to beat Haverfordwest. Good luck Norfolkbroadslim and to the rest of you PUP''s lets hope it goes a bit better than the last two weeks!!!
[/quote]

I think this is a Friday game Fellas so while it will count for our PUPs League NBS won''t be able to use it. You are welcome to keep this or choose another if you check back in time.

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]FC MIDTJYLLAND -v- AaB HOME WIN Good Luck Broadslim and all you Lovely PUPs[/quote]

Don''t we all just love it when you talk dirty[:D]

Took a while to find a fixture so that I could offer Broadslim something different. But we have a top v bottom clash in the Northern Premier League. FC Halifax at home to Retford United.

Halifax P14 W10 D3 L1 F37 A13 Pts33

Retford P17 W2 D1 L14 F16 A44 Pts7

So the suggestion this week from a totally out of form and useless nutty nigel[:$] is :-

FC Halifax   V    Retford United    Home Win

Good luck Richard choose this at your peril[;)]

And just went I thought I was on a roll!  I''m staying in England this week and I fully expect:AFC Wimbledon to beat BarrowGood luck Broadslim, and all you Pups!

Well going to try and get on a winning streak with the Irish Prem:

GLENTORAN -v- Dungannon Swifts    HOME WIN

Glentoran have only lost 2 of their 8 home games, Dungannon losing 4 of their 8 away games

Good Luck NBS and all PUPs [:D]

Something a bit different this week and I''m heading into the wonderful world of the Conference North, and I''m pretty confident that Nuneaton (5th place, 26 points from 12 games with games in hand on all above them) will see off Eastwood Town (17th place, and only 12 points from 13 matches).Best of luck to all PUPs and of course, especially to NBS - here''s hoping we pull off another victory this week.

Hi i''m back this week after some problems posting. This week i will go for a Bournemouth home win please! Good luck everyone

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]FC MIDTJYLLAND -v- AaB HOME WIN Good Luck Broadslim and all you Lovely PUPs[/quote]

Don''t we all just love it when you talk dirty[:D]

[/quote] It is quite a mouthful isn''t it?!!!!!![;)]

Thanks for all the great naps so far. Keep them coming in.

It will most probably be late on tonight when my final selections go in. I''ll be settling down with a wee tot of malt when I choose, but not too many mind!