Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week fifteen of the free bet season. Now this week we have another of our previous winners, Norfolkbroadslim in charge and making the final selections. Now Broadslim is a real star of the free bet. I noticed when he first joined the threads how he soon became competitive and continually tried to find better and better selections. He is now one of the most consistent pickers we have ever had finishing last season on 83% with 33 winning naps from 40 weeks, and now this season he is in second place on 86% with 12-14. NBS has also always been very supportive of what we try to achieve on these threads and to me personally. With 6 winning selections in the last 6  weeks he couldn’t be in better form so I think we have an excellent chance of adding to our winnings this weekend.

I’m sure we will give NBS plenty to pick from.  For the last few weeks we have been providing between 30 and 40 different selections for consideration. I’m sure this has much to do with our PUPs Library on the NCISA web site. Have a look around while you’re there, the Christmas raffle tickets on sale now. Great prizes too. And you can buy with Paypal.

I’d like to draw your attention to a post from our friend Devon from last week. He is growing a dodgey tash during November to raise money for Prostate Cancer awareness. He is attempting the handlebar YMCA look and promises to show us the results of this effort on these very pages. The link is here His name is Ben Hedge and I’m happy to offer support to one of our original PUPs. And of course don’t forget Smudger. Derby day is getting ever closer and Smudge has been working really hard for the run and the sponsorship. All the links if you want to sponsor Smudger can be found here

It was great to see so many of you PUPs at Millwall last night and I have managed to finalise our rota right up to the New Year which is a weight off my mind. So we have : -

20th November - 1st Wazzock27th November -  Cosmic Twin04th December - Kathy11th December - Hughesy18th December - Fonejacker25th December - Graham Humphrey01st January - Hissing Sid

I’ll hand the free bet over to Broadslim now. Enjoy your week in charge, there’s no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get a 2 beside your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Richard... the free bet is yours.......[:)].............

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,2, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1048 for the Academy,so far.

Many thanks Eddie for giving me the opportunity again and thanks to all PUPs for making the free bet as good as it is.

I may be doing ok in the PUPs league this season, but I honestly, really need everybody''s help in trying to make this another winning week.

I am not certain yet how I am going to choose my picks.  Whether I am going to try and hunt out the best 6 home bankers from the weekend or be a little braver with 1 or 2 of the selections to hopefully up the odds a bit and try and win a bit more for the Academy.

Either way, I need everybody''s help and the best naps which you can hunt out - which I know you will do.

Thanks again and just to add that I will give every nap full consideration.

Richard

[:)]

I''m on something of a roll at the moment, hoping to keep it going with a trip to Portugal and...

FC Porto v Portimonense - Home Win

Porto are top and are P5 W5 F18 A3 at home, Portimonense away are P5 W0 D1 L4 F4 A12 and sit third from bottom.

Good luck all PUPs, especially Norfolkbroadslim.

Any Porto in a storm for me too. No doubt they will slip up at home eventually, but this weekend doesn''t look likely.  Hissing Sid has already given the stats, which favour Porto, but also Portimonense play tonight in a League Cup game, while Porto have the luxury of a few days off.

PORTO to win at home against Portimonense.

French league this week where top of the league Brest, (without a loss at home) play Sochau, who has lost 5 out of 5 on the road.....

Brest v Sochau- HOME WIN

Good Luck :D

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]I''m heading back to Holland for a PSV Eindhoven HOME WIN over Excelsior.  Best of luck!
[/quote]

Beat me to it newyork.

PSV have only lost once at home (to Twente) Excelsior haven''t won away.

PSV HOME WIN.

Good luck ''Slim and all PUPS[Y]

Good luck Norfolkbroadslim!Sonderjyske v FC COPENHAGEN - AWAY WIN in the Danish league (Sunday 15.00) Copenhagen are unbeaten so far this season, with Sonderjyske being a mid table team.Thanks again to Nutty for compiling all the stats for the league. Its a really hard job keeping all this together and Nutty is doing a sterling job - just as all the Pups are every week.I''ll be down in the fine city again for the Leeds game - if anyone fancys meeting up for a pint I''ll be frequenting the Nelson both pre and post match.Good Luck allLeedscanary

Good evening Nutmeister and very good luck to Norfolkbroadslim and all you other PUPs out there.

A home win please for VALENCIA v Logrones.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good evening Nutmeister and very good luck to Norfolkbroadslim and all you other PUPs out there.

A home win please for VALENCIA v Logrones.

[/quote]

Oh dear me i have picked a game being played tomorrow(Thursday) so let me try again...........

A home win please for LYON v Nice which i checked and is being played on Sunday.

All the best Slim I really hope you nail it this week.

In search of some form I''m heading east to Ukraine where Shaktar Donetsk take on Metalurg Zaporizhya at home. Their records couldn''t be more different. Shaktar have won all 8 of their home games this season, scoring 17 and only conceding one. Metalurg have drawn two and lost six whilst only scroing once and conceding nine.

Now in a freak coincidence they have also played each other tonight in the Ukrainian cup and Shaktar won 1-0 so here''s hoping for some more of that.

Davo

Reading V Norwich (Home Win)

It''s on Sky and we all know we don''t win in front of their cameras!!

I''m going to dabble in Deutschland this time around and go for Sankt Pauli v Leverkusen  away winLeverkusen have won 4 in 5 away games; Sankt Pauli do not have a good home record so far, averaging 0.8 pts at home.Sadly, Dortmund on Friday otherwise would have gone for that and Cologne v Munchengladbach too much of a bottom table contest to guess either way.Good luck peeps 

Hi all.

Even though I was badly let down by Dynamo &^%&^! Kiev last week, I''m going to the Ukraine again for a Shakhtar Donetsk Home win! Surely they must beat the bottom team??

PS, Nutty, did you get my PM?