Sign in to follow this  
Heresyourfathersgun

Lets Focus on Leeds

Forget all the crap ref stuff/we was robbed etc and concentrate on the battle ahead.

They''ve found a bit of form, and despite our recent struggles and injury problems, we are still right in the mix and full of spirit.

All we need now is Holty to avoid jail and it''s all set up for another ding dong! Can''t wait for another chance to rub their noses in it.

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge!

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]Forget all the crap ref stuff/we was robbed etc and concentrate on the battle ahead. They''ve found a bit of form, and despite our recent struggles and injury problems, we are still right in the mix and full of spirit. All we need now is Holty to avoid jail and it''s all set up for another ding dong! Can''t wait for another chance to rub their noses in it. Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge![/quote]

Yup, looking forward, bring it on!

I would love to hope that we are also ready for them "off" the field aswell.

I hope nobody comes on here bleating at the weekend that the Leeds fans "spat in their childs face" or "kicked their Granny to the floor", or any of the other tales that were doing the rounds when they came to Carrow Road last season.

Anyone that didn''t know beforehand will now know who they are and what they are as a set of fans.....stand up for yourselves people !!

I find your post quite disturbing GJL, what makes you any different to the avarage Leeds fan. I hope I have misunderstood your post. Faced with a group of real Leeds boys I reckon you would run a mile anyway. 

I''d like to hope that what makes me different is that I don''t go to football to instigate trouble but I was suprised at the general level of amazment by people in how the Leeds fans conducted themselves, hopefully this ''shock'' factor is out of the way this time around and people are aware of what type of fan it is that will be coming to Carrow Road this time.

I can sympathise to some extent with GJL.

Not that people should stand up for themselves in the face of trouble, but that modern fans have lost the caution we always used to exercise.

Too often people walk right through groups of away fans or fall in step with people who may look a little bit troublesome.

Of course even sillier is the provocative chanting/singing/loud insults that goes on.

Just be a little more cautious folks particularly if you have your kids with you!