Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Did anyone notice...

Lambert''s comments on Josh Dawkin?

Quote:

“I would have sent Josh out if I could, if I thought it was feasible to do, and get them games because it is only going to benefit the club after I’m away, that’s for sure,” said Lambert.

Is Lambert thinking of going anywhere then?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]He will be gone in 3 years i think. We will get to the prem, then come back down and just sit mid table i think [:(][/quote]

I really wish I had a crystal ball like yours. Where did you get it from?

I noticed that as well,but what also concerned me was  his other comment " A club is only as good as its bench. I am envious when we play BIGGER  clubs,when i see who is on their bench"

Sorry but until Saturday,we havent played any "Bigger" clubs!? ...Perhaps Mboro may think they are bigger,and qpr,but both have pathetic support considering their position..

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

I noticed that as well,but what also concerned me was  his other comment " A club is only as good as its bench. I am envious when we play BIGGER  clubs,when i see who is on their bench"

Sorry but until Saturday,we havent played any "Bigger" clubs!? ...Perhaps Mboro may think they are bigger,and qpr,but both have pathetic support considering their position..

[/quote]

He didn''t mean "bigger" clubs than ourselves, he simply meant the bigger and more resourceful of clubs that we''ve encountered this season.

Cardiff, QPR opposed to Scunthorpe, Millwall etc

:)  My bad.... As this season,this league hasnt got the usual prem types that bounce,and as i said, in my opinion,Leeds are the only club who has a shout of calling themselves bigger.