Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

We were all worrying about Charlton getting a winner and when they obliged Celtic let in that late late goal. Another great effort denied at the death. That''s so unlucky Wazzy, thanks for giving it your best and you deserved to be unbeaten overnight. Our wonderful team of PUPs will make amends soon.

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

Morning Pup,s And Wazz.

Almeria v Barcelona away win for Barca for me please .

Good luck everyone

[/quote]

unlucky wazzy, but i wil take 8-0 away , 6 in a row for me I think ( Nutty ?)

I feel gutted.

Celtic was not the one that I thought would be our downfall. Anyhow we live to fight another day next Saturday.

Thanks Nutty for the chance and thanks to Billy for being such a generous guy.

Celtic done me and a few others a couple of weeks ago as well Wazzy.[:''(] Better luck next time.[Y]

Really unlucky Waz.  You can''t rely on anyone this season and the 25 man squad rule certainly seems to have levelled the playing field in the Prem a bit.

I thought my nap Dudelange would win today (obviously, I wouldn''t have picked them otherwise) and they were 20-1 on, but I never in a million years thought they would win 15-0[:O]

Unlucky Wazzy, I thought that you were looking good with that set of picks.When is the updated table Nutty?  Is that 4 or 5 that I have on the spin now?

Copenhagen won meaning Wazzy got 5 out of 6 and was only beaten by Dundee United’s 94th minute equaliser at Celtic. That’s about as cruel as it gets! It’s happened to us before and just goes to show how difficult it is to get all six in.

This was a great week for you PUPs in general and it doesn’t seem fair that we didn’t get the result you all deserved. This is no reflection on Wazzy, Celtic was one of the bankers and like Wazzy it was the last one I expected to let us down. Broadslim managed to select a 15-0 home win while we had an 8-0 away win for Charlie and a 6-0 away win for Mr. Bump and Scooby. The stats reflect this with 57 of the 66 PUPs giving correct selections making a success rate of 86%. Between us we gave Wazzy 28 different selections with 23 winning making a success rate of 82%. Wazzy’s 5/6 was 83% and if there was any justice he would have been 100%.

Thanks again Wazzy and all you PUPs for such a great effort. There’s no change at the top of our PUPs League with Graham and the chasing pack all marching on. There are some exceptional winning runs at the moment. Herman you are actually on a run of 7 correct winning naps along with Cosmic and NewYork. Graham, Broadslim, Trent and Beauseant top this with 8 consecutive winning weeks. But the longest unbeaten run is Cherub and Mr Bump who have 10 consecutive winning naps.

Here is the latest PUPs League showing those with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks. I’m sure Shyster will be along shortly to sort the divisions.

PUP Correct Picks Season %
Graham Humphrey[*] 15-16 94
Canary Cherub 14-16 88
Cosmic Twin 14-16 88
Norfolkbroadslim 14-16 88
Herman 9-11 82
Mr. Bump 13-16 81
Scooby 13-16 81
Trent Canary 13-16 81
Beauseant 11-14 79
Shyster 7-9 78
Diesel Doris 12-16 75
Ginger Pele 12-16 75
Inch High 12-16 75
Lappinitup 12-16 75
Newyorkcanary 12-16 75
Norfolkchance1 12-16 75
Chelle 11-15 73
Duncan Edwards 11-15 73
Big Slob 10-14 71
Bruce Eating Walkers Crisps 11-16 69
Hughesy 11-16 69
methcanary 11-16 69
Muddy funster 11-16 69
Sparkos 11-16 69
Statto 11-16 69
Jed Exodus 10-15 67
Jimbo Jetset 10-15 67

Delia''s Devonshire.. 8-12 67
City-Til-I-Die 9-14 64
Excited Canary 7-11 64
Brendan 10-16 63
Charlie Farlie 10-16 63
Davo 10-16 63
Hissing Sid 10-16 63
Mister Chops 10-16 63
Pboro_Canary 10-16 63
Sports Desk - Pete 10-16 63
Til 1010 10-16 63

Legend Iwan 5-8 63
Morty 5-8 63
SWP=Poor Man''s Ruel Fox 8-13 62
Canary Chris 6-10 60
Scrimmage 8-14 57
1st Wazzock 9-16 56
Cityangel 9-16 56
Fonejacker 9-16 56
Jellytot 9-16 56
Leedscanary 9-16 56
The Butler 9-16 56
Smudger 5-9 56
Berkshire Canary 6-11 55
Obiwancanary 7-13 54
Shack Attack 7-13 54
Kathy 8-15 53
GMF 8-16 50
I''m A Banana 8-16 50
nutty nigel 8-16 50
Tony Da''Wonderful 8-16 50
1Dartmoore 7-14 50
Fellas 7-14 50

Just a little side note,

When looking though the fixtures, i thought i might chose Barca, but then thought, well although Almeria have been crap this season, they often do ok against the big teams.... 8-0 they lost :P

I''m not questioning your records Nutty, but i can''t believe i have got four wrong, i knew i got at least to wrong....Still much improved on last year.

Also, is there more people on the table this season, than last, to me it looks like their is more people on there, which is a good thing :D we just need that extra bit of luck to get us another win soon :D

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Just a little side note, When looking though the fixtures, i thought i might chose Barca, but then thought, well although Almeria have been crap this season, they often do ok against the big teams.... 8-0 they lost :P I''m not questioning your records Nutty, but i can''t believe i have got four wrong, i knew i got at least to wrong....Still much improved on last year. Also, is there more people on the table this season, than last, to me it looks like their is more people on there, which is a good thing :D we just need that extra bit of luck to get us another win soon :D[/quote]

You''ve been doing brilliantly this season Pele. You were wrong on week1 (Gillingham), week6 (Barcelona), week12 (Lucerne) and last week (Brest). I''ve been wrong 8 times and am not going to list them!![;)]

There''s usually between 60 and 65 pick each week and I really hope we hit 70 at least once this season. Carry on like this and you will most certainly be one of next years Fab40[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Just a little side note, When looking though the fixtures, i thought i might chose Barca, but then thought, well although Almeria have been crap this season, they often do ok against the big teams.... 8-0 they lost :P I''m not questioning your records Nutty, but i can''t believe i have got four wrong, i knew i got at least to wrong....Still much improved on last year. Also, is there more people on the table this season, than last, to me it looks like their is more people on there, which is a good thing :D we just need that extra bit of luck to get us another win soon :D[/quote]

You''ve been doing brilliantly this season Pele. You were wrong on week1 (Gillingham), week6 (Barcelona), week12 (Lucerne) and last week (Brest). I''ve been wrong 8 times and am not going to list them!![;)]

There''s usually between 60 and 65 pick each week and I really hope we hit 70 at least once this season. Carry on like this and you will most certainly be one of next years Fab40[Y]

[/quote]

Nutty i just cannot believe that you are wrong about anything but 8 times since August is incredible but as your records are so good i will leave it to those that know best[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

We were all worrying about Charlton getting a winner and when they obliged Celtic let in that late late goal. Another great effort denied at the death. That''s so unlucky Wazzy, thanks for giving it your best and you deserved to be unbeaten overnight. Our wonderful team of PUPs will make amends soon.

[/quote]That''s unbelievably unlucky Wazzy. However............

In view of this result, Wazzy has decided to do a refs watch on Scottish referees from now on.

Scottish referees have now called a strike..........

[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]That''s unbelievably unlucky Wazzy. However............

In view of this result, Wazzy has decided to do a refs watch on Scottish referees from now on.

Scottish referees have now called a strike..........

[;)]

[/quote]

Superb [*]