Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Hello one and allI''m sticking with my tour around Europe as I''m having more luck abroad lol FC Twente v AZ Alkmaar home winFCT have good home record and AZA away form is not so good.See some of you in The Nelson Saturday. Please can someone be responsible for making sure Tilly takes his medicine to stop his silly verbal diarrhoea after a few bevvies? Cheers

Deliberate mistake WITS[Y]

If only i was on the beers...got bloody work tonight [:(]

On the brighter side got a ticket for saturday[Y][:D]

Trying to pursuade the wife to go xmas shopping so i dont have to drive and then can come for a few [B]s

Back off to the Scottish Cup this week - in round three, I would say that third-placed Second Division side Ayr will overcome their modest non-league opponents, the surely inappropriately-named Sunnybank, at home.Best of luck Waz for a winning week this time, and of course to all PUPs.

Please feel free to completely ignore my offering due to quite abysmal form this season, but I predict that....Ayr will beat Sunnybank in the mighty Scottish CupGood luck everyone!

Despite my spider senses tingling, I''m still going for the perpetual run-breaking Blue Square Premier and the already fancied....

CRAWLEY TOWN v Altrincham - Home Win

Good Luck Wazzy!!!!

I can''t see past any other fixture than

CHARLTON v Yeovil - HOME WIN

Hope to see lots of you at Inner Circle HQ The Nelson before and after tomorrows game!

Nutty, I know you can''t do the pub after the game, but it would be nice if we could meet up outside the Hotel for a ten minute natter like we normally do! I''ll ring you at the final whistle!

Leedscanary

Sorry but I don''t have the time to trawl through the fixtures this week so I''m gonna go for the obvious and say

Real Madrid v Athletic Bilbao = HOME win

Good luck