Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

To try and offer Wazzy something different I have gone to Austria this week. The Austrian League certainly looks different this season Ried SV and Sturm Graz are the top two while Salzburg and Rapid Vienna are in the bottom half. So I guess I''m taking a bit of a chance going with Rapid Vienna for my selections. But they are at home to bottom club Linz. Rapid are still quite strong at home W4 D1 L2 F12 A8 while Linz are rubbish away W0 D2 L5 F5 A19.

Rapid Vienna      V       LASK Linz        Home Win

Good luck Wazzy [Y]

Hello all and sorry for missing yet onother week last week, getting internet into my flat is now sent me so far into dispair that i''m now going to pay someone in that actually knows what they are doing because I think i''m now further away by loading more stuff onto the pc trying to get it wireless. A big thanks to Nutty for the plug on my charity raising last week, all is growing well and I can confirm I look like a right prick, was very good to see some of the City players and other sports stars across the world involved in this also

Has anyone got an email address for someone at the club I can get in contact with to try and tap up some of the lads for some cash?

Right onto my pick,

Norwich city home win for me please, a win 2moro will earn me a nice few quid off friends and with their defence I can see us putting 3 past them

Good luck boys and girl

Good luck Waz, this week I stay in England where I expect:Man Utd to beat WiganGood luck Waz and all you Pups.

Sorry to be boring this week but i''d like to put the kiss of death on Man U so...

Man U home win please.

Good luck to Wazzy and all our fellow pups.[Y]

OK here we go.

Firstly thank you all for your picks, there have been some good uns in there. I have checked up on all the picks to get to the final 6.

Sorry if yours is not there, but during my searching I found there are lots of top against bottom games, where the top team has a rubbish home record and the bottom team has a fairly good away record so I have steered away from them. These picks will not have a high return but little fish are sweet, so they tell me. So....

Ayr v Sunnybank - Home Win  Tilly/Norfolkchance1/Graham Humphrey/fonejacker/Pboro_Canary/Berkshire Canary/Statto28

Charlton v Yeovil - Home Win  Mandi Moo/Blahblahblah/gregt/Leedscanary/Duncan Edwards

Crawley v Altrincham - Home Win  Chellecity/Beausant/Ginger Pele/Muddy Funster and First Wazzock

FC Copenhagen v Nordsjaelland - Home Win  Hissing Sid/Purple Canary/Cosmic Twin

Man Yoo v Wigan - Home Win  New York Canary/Hughsey/ncfcstar/IncH_HigH

Celtic v Dundee United - Home Win  Yankee Canary/McDougalls Perm

Newport County v Southport - home win for me please Nutty.Good luck with your set of picks Wazzy... looking good! [Y]

Thaks Wazzy mate[Y]

Brilliant set of well worked out selections. It can only be the cruelest luck that can stop us this week. As you say, little fish are sweet and they will be sweeter when we see what Billy can do for us. I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Hi can I also post a pick for my better half - Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat:

Celtic Home Win

Good Luck everyone especially Wazz with a great set of picks  [:D][;)]

Hi all, sorry I''ve missed the picks.  Nutty, could you put me down for Dynamo Zagreb, away win please.

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Wazzy and Billy Dixon we have...

1/6

Ayr

4/7

Charlton

3/10

Crawley

1/3

FC Copenhagen

2/9

Manchester United

3/10

Celtic

Which will win for the Academy £41.90p. I ran the same bet through Boyle Sports and the return would only be £35.27. So that’s a 20% difference this week, and just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted. So now it’s "game on". The first five, Ayr, Charlton, Crawley, Manchester United and Crawley all kick off at 3pm and all being well we will be undefeated going in to Sunday when Copenhagen play at 3pm. I hope you’re enjoying this week Wazzy, I’m enjoying doing it with you. Let’s hope we get to sleep on it

Good luck everyone and great to see all you PUPs meeting up at The Nelson today. I''ve given Tilly the money to buy you all a drink so make sure you get yours[B][:)]

I''ve got everything crossed.

Let''s hope we start off with 3 points against Leeds and then I get home to find we just need the victory tomorrow afternoon to clinch it.

Ayr, Man.U, Celtic and Crawley all leading, Charlton 2-2 at the moment though, lets hope they can get a winner (along with Norwich...)