Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week sixteen of the free bet season. Now this week we have another of our previous winners, First Wazzock, in charge and making the final selections. Now Wazzy is a real entertainer on this message board as well as being one of our  free bet heroes. He is great company when he’s at our get togethers and is as popular in person as he is on this message board. And of course he is one of our biggest winners with the £80 he won on his week in charge last season. Now Wazzy is in great form as he steps up the plate having selected a winner in three of his last four selections. I look at my own personal form in comparison and thank my lucky stars that we have so many PUPs on the rota that I don’t ever get near it!

As always Wazzy will need all you PUPs to find him a selection of “good things” from which to pick. Don’t forget that we now have our PUPs Library on the NCISA web site  to help us. Have a look around while you’re there, the Christmas raffle tickets on sale now. Great prizes too. And you can buy with Paypal. Or you can buy them from NCISA committee members or even me because Tangie has sent some my way. I also promised to mention the “Evening with Kevin Drinkell & Ken Brown” which is 7.30pm 26/11/2010 at No10 Bowling Centre, Bowthorpe. Full details of this are also on NCISA  web site.

This week we have a special birthday for our friend Methcanary. Congratulations Stephen, all us PUPs hope you have a great time.[^][B][<:o)]

I’ll hand the free bet over to Wazzy now. Enjoy your week in charge, there’s no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get a 2 beside your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Steve... the free bet is yours.......[:)]......

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,2, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1048 for the Academy,so far.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]I didn''t find anything in Europe that struck my fancy so I am heading to the Prem.  Lets go with a Man U HOME WIN over Wigan.  Best of Luck![/quote]England is in europe though?

A tough looking week, had planned on Prague but have already been beaten to it! So ill dive into the Highland league for Keith v Strathspey Thistle.Keith are 8/1/4 this season, Strathspey are 1/3/10 with a -32 Gd. The same fixture last season ended 6-1. Odds not yet up, they usually appear friday.Best of luck Wazz.

Back to Hungary for me and a couple of unpronouncables,

ZALAEGERSZEG TE v  Szolnoki Mav-Mondi     HOME WIN

3rd vs (very rooted to)bottom.

Good luck First Wazzock and all PUPS[Y]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="newyorkcanary"]I didn''t find anything in Europe that struck my fancy so I am heading to the Prem.  Lets go with a Man U HOME WIN over Wigan.  Best of Luck![/quote]England is in europe though?[/quote]You know what I mean... or, are they in Europe? Do you have Pounds in your pocket or Euros?

A Sunday game in Denmark for me this week and

FC Copenhagen v Nordsjaelland - Home Win

Copenhagen are top and at home have W7 D2 L0 F23 A5 and in total have scored 42 goals in 16 games. Nordsjaelland away have W2 D1 L5 F4 A12.

Best of luck Wazzy, and of course all PUPs.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week sixteen of the free bet season. Now this week we have another of our previous winners, First Wazzock, in charge and making the final selections. Now Wazzy is a real entertainer on this message board as well as being one of our  free bet heroes. He is great company when he’s at our get togethers and is as popular in person as he is on this message board. And of course he is one of our biggest winners with the £80 he won on his week in charge last season. Now Wazzy is in great form as he steps up the plate having selected a winner in three of his last four selections. I look at my own personal form in comparison and thank my lucky stars that we have so many PUPs on the rota that I don’t ever get near it!

As always Wazzy will need all you PUPs to find him a selection of “good things” from which to pick. Don’t forget that we now have our PUPs Library on the NCISA web site  to help us. Have a look around while you’re there, the Christmas raffle tickets on sale now. Great prizes too. And you can buy with Paypal. Or you can buy them from NCISA committee members or even me because Tangie has sent some my way. I also promised to mention the “Evening with Kevin Drinkell & Ken Brown” which is 7.30pm 26/11/2010 at No10 Bowling Centre, Bowthorpe. Full details of this are also on NCISA  web site.

This week we have a special birthday for our friend Methcanary. Congratulations Stephen, all us PUPs hope you have a great time.[^][B][<:o)]

I’ll hand the free bet over to Wazzy now. Enjoy your week in charge, there’s no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get a 2 beside your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Steve... the free bet is yours.......[:)]......

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,2, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1048 for the Academy,so far.

[/quote]

Thank you for that wonderful introduction Nutty.

It is my birthday next Tuesday (the reason I can''t make next Friday), so it would be an early present to get a win on Saturday.

As always I''m going to wish all you PUP''s very good luck this week and please bomb me with your choices to hopefully make this a winning week. I will be making the final selection on Friday evening, so all help will be appreciated.

I''m going to go for a Real Madrid Vs Athletic Bilbao.

Madrid are 5-0 at with 18 GF 2 GA

Athletic Bilbao are 1-1-3 away 8 GF 12 GA

Davo

P.S. I might change this tomorrow night if there are too many injuries for Real after internationals :D

Spooky. For the second week running Hissing Sid and I are of like mind.

Wonderful, wonderful FC Copenhagen to beat Nordsjaelland.

Bonne chance a tous!

Also in agreement with Hissing Sid and PurpleCanary and I''m going for a home win for FC Copenhagen v. Nordsjaelland.

Good Luck, First Wazzock!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Spooky. For the second week running Hissing Sid and I are of like mind.

Wonderful, wonderful FC Copenhagen to beat Nordsjaelland.

Bonne chance a tous!

[/quote]

Great minds and all that!!!

Blue Square Premier for me this week and

Crawley (Second w11 d4 l3 f31 a16) v Altringham (bottom w3 d5 l11 f17 a37) - Home Win

Good luck PUPs, and especially First Wazzock.

Good evening Nutmeister and very good luck to you First Wazz not forgetting all you other PUPs out there.

The Jock FA Cup for me this week and a home win for AYR UTD v Sunnybank.

Great stuff.

You PUP''s have picked some great ones so far. I have started to write them all down and will scrutinise them all closely, so every single game will be checked out in our quest to win more for our academy.

Keep ''em coming.

Have found a nice one in the Conference. Second placed Crawley (37 points from 18 games, GD +15) are at home to rock bottom Altrincham (14 points from 18 games, GD -20).

Good luck Wazzy and all you Pups!

Conference for me this week where high flying Luton (6-2-1-21-7) entertain lowly Histon (2-2-4-7-14) which looks nailed on to me.

Luton v  Histon........Home win.

Good luck Wazzy. [Y]